Charming 4-Bedroom Villa with Covered Pool and Garden
As you first enter the villa through the stone archway you catch a glimpse of the white wooden shutters, flower-filled pots and green foliage climbing the thick stone walls – instantly, you know that you have arrived somewhere special and that your authentic French village holiday has begun.
L’Oustal des Fleurs is an elegant 19th-century ‘maison de maître’ in a traditional Languedoc village known for its wine. Yet the setting couldn’t feel more peaceful and rural, with a lovely flower-filled garden, pretty patio and terraces and the sound of birds in the trees. Hammocks, loungers, dining tables under shady trees, colorful flowers and a stone barbecue create a little natural haven for relaxing and dining outdoors.
Indoors, the villa has been tastefully restored and decorated by its charming owner who is a talented interior designer. Many period features have been preserved, such as wood paneling, fireplaces and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The sun baked Minervois region is bursting with history and spans Herault and Aude. It's filled with ancient Cathar villages and vineyards under wide, open skies. The village of Olonzac is the capital of the Minervois and is lively and energetic all year round, and on Tuesdays hosts one of the best weekly markets in the area. The village has everything you'd ever need: cafés, bars, restaurants, grocery stores, bakers, wineries, butchers, doctors, a pharmacy, a hairdressers and more. Only two miles away, the Canal du Midi runs through the village of Homps, where you can stroll along the banks in the shade of the trees or take a boat trip/hire a boat and relax on the water as you watch the world go by! The village of Minerve is only 20 mins away and has been selected as one of Les Plus Beaux Villages de France! Near the village the river disappears underground in a large, naturally-carved tunnel which can be explored by the more adventurous in your group. Within the village there is a large artistic community and many of their workshops are open to the public. The Canal du Midi is an UNESCO World Heritage Site - this 360 km network of navigable waterways links the Mediterranean and the Atlantic through 328 locks, aqueducts, bridges and tunnels and is one of the most remarkable feats of civil engineering in modern times. Built between 1667 and 1694, it helped pave the way for the Industrial Revolution. Lac de Jouarres lake is only 2km - it's worth a visit for the scenery alone, but you'll also find opportunities for boating, fishing and wind surfing on its shores. During the summer season, the lake has lifeguards and there is a restaurant/snack bar and sun-loungers for public use. You can walk the perimeter of the lake in just over an hour, and the swimming area has been prepared using pebbles and geotextiles to prevent weed growth. The sailing/fishing areas are away from the bathing area, so there's no need to worry about the two activities overlapping! In the summer season, a range of surf board courses is on offer in the sailing area. Further afield, there's plenty to see and do thanks to range of opportunities for day trips. Narbonne and Valras beach in Beziers are only 35 minutes away. During the summer there is a childrens adventure park and fairground rides just by the harbour in Valras Plage as well as lots of restaurants, boutiques and ice-cream stalls. Narbonne Plage carries the European Blue Flag and has 5km of fine sand with plenty of sporting activities such as sailing, beach volleyball, jet-skiing, sand yachting, catamaran or sea kayak. There is also lots of entertainment in the summer such as evening markets, open-air shows and traditional festivals. Try a day in Montpellier, Carcassonne, Nîmes or Toulouse or explore the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean coast to discover ancient castles and picturesque villages that have been untouched by time. Walking and cycling are very popular in the Montagne Noire thanks to the rich diversity of wildlife and scenery. And if you really want to travel, the Spanish border is only an hour and a half away!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to clients' credit card prior to the arrival and refunded within 2 weeks after departure, subject to full damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, excluding pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Pool heating charge? : €250/week
- Heating costs included? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.