Lovely, Unique Villa with Breathtaking Scenic Views, Pool, and Wine Cellar
Perched upon a small hill in the endlessly undulating terrain of rural Tuscany, Villa dei Cedri offers luxury accommodation for 12 guests in this breathtakingly scenic landscape.
A traditional country home, restored with passion and care, this villa is a truly unique holiday place. On the ground floor, there is a large lounge and kitchen and a dining area, with each elegant room containing a variety of beautiful furniture crafted by local artisans and demonstrating the meticulous attention to detail of the restoration.
The living room is the pure heart of the home, with endless space for everyone to gather together in comfort and class, while the kitchen is the perfect place for some quality time trying your hand at preparing the local cuisine! You are free to select your favourite bottle from the wine cellar each day and if you’d rather not cook, our onsite chef will be happy to offer you an authentic taste of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled among picturesque medieval villages in the tranquil and undisturbed natural environment and extraordinary landscapes of Volterra, Villa dei Cedri is the perfect villa for any food, wine or nature-lover. While you will feel utterly isolated and at one with the natural world, in fact, the closest town of Iona is within a 5-minute drive. The home is just 3 miles from both tennis and golf facilities, with Castelfalfi club, the most extensive course in the whole of Tuscany, within sight of the villa! So, whether you’re aiming to be professional or are yet to try your hand at this thoroughly relaxing sport, as an exclusive guest of the club, now is the perfect opportunity to indulge, in the luscious surroundings of vineyards and cypress trees, where you may even encounter a little of the local wildlife, including pheasants and hares! This incredible villa is ideally located to both visit the famous art cities, with Siena, a UNESCO World Heritage site, about an hour’s drive away, or Florence a little further afield, ideal for a day trip, and for enjoying the tranquil calm of the Tuscan countryside. In the area, you will find plenty of opportunities for wine tasting, as a world-famous wine (and olive oil!) producing region, celebrated by Verdi, Michelangelo and many others. Within 12 miles are both Montaione and San Gimignano towns, and it is less than 50 miles to Lucca, Pisa, Florence and Siena! On-site, you will also find a little fishing lake, great for a peaceful few hours at one with nature, and by arrangement, in nearby Marina di Cecina, you can take a fantastic morning out, experiencing authentic sea fishing! Just 15 miles away you will also find the possibility to go horseback riding.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 7.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high season. 3 nights in mid and low season.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season. Flexible in mid and low season.