Fabulous Villa with Panoramic Views from the Pool
Imagine a villa in Tuscany: the verdant rolling hills, olive groves and grapevines. You’re dining alfresco in a loggia perched above it all, with age old wisteria framing the view. It sounds like a fantasy, but at Villa Dania it’s real. This 5 bedroom 19th century home has been lovingly restored by the owners, adding modern amenities while preserving the villa’s fine historic details.
This family villa invites connection and conversation; sit with friends by the pool, under the arbor, or inside under a fresco (yes, really). All that’s missing is a glass of good Tuscan wine. Thankfully that can be found in Fabbrica, a small town with groceries, cafes, restaurants, and a pharmacy within easy walking distance.
Tuscany’s most important cultural centers are nearby. A trip to Volterra (25 km) is a must for any history buff. This Bronze Age settlement was one of the "twelve cities" of the Etruscan League - and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the beautiful but straightforward cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the most excellent wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery. The villa is just a short distance from the well preserved historical towns of Volterra and San Gimignano. The location of the villa is ideal for visiting the most important cultural and artistic centres of Tuscany. Distances to the following places: - San Gimignano 35 km - San Miniato 29 km - Certaldo 35 km - Livorno 45 km - Pisa 48 km - Vinci 48 km - Lucca 49 km - Viareggio 65 km - Pistoia 65 km - Siena 68 km - Florence 73 km - Carrara 93 km - Montalcino 106 km - Pienza 119 km - Arezzo 120 km - Grosseto 120 km - Montepulciano 125 km - Volterra 25 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 payable in cash, upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, €3 per cubic meter
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are welcome with an extra charge, €50 per dog per week
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to mid-September. Flexible during any other periods.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning € 0.45 at KW
- Minimum stay : Across peak dates there is a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Minimum stay : 4 nights from January to April and from October to December. 7 nights during any other periods.