Delightful Villa with Private Pool and Spa
Villa Paravati is an elegant and exquisitely finished private villa, standing tall at three storeys, within its own immaculately maintained grounds, complete with private pool and spa.
Guests will immediately feel the vibrant and relaxed vibe upon arriving at Villa Paravati; its glistening, pristine white facade with traditional olive green shutters and pleasing linear architecture create a beautiful holiday ambience, together with private drive and perfect lawns, shaded and framed by trees and foliage, leading to a sublime pool area.
The pool is a chic, seductive sight of clear azure waters set within a gleaming stone patio space with ample loungers, sun-beds and parasols; this makes an ideal setting to let the strains of modern living dissipate, with a cocktail and a good book, or to enjoy the secluded tranquillity of the milieu.
This home is a romantic sight when the sun softens and the garden lights...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Paravati is just a short walk from Sant’Agata Sui Due Golfi which is a small community nestled between Naples and Salerno. On one side lies the Gulf of Naples and Vesuvius, on the other lies the Gulf of Salerno with the Galli islands and Amalfi coast, and just off the coast is the renowned and glamorous island of Capri. Locally, the Monastero del Deserto has charmed travellers such as Stendhal and Goethe, and the church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie, which is known for its opulent inlaid altar, laid with marble and mother of pearl. The region has a strong gastronomical heritage, with some multiple starred restaurants including Don Alfonso and Lo Stuzzichino, as well as cheese dairies which offer tours. The magical, historical site of the Bagni della Regina Giovanna - famous for the legendary tale of Queen Giovanna; a natural seawater lagoon inside the old Roman ruins is worth a visit, while the area around Sorrento is rich with culture, and the elegant Amalfi coast offers so much. For a taste of the dolce vita Positano is a wonderful picture-card perfect day trip with stunning coastal roads. Pompeii requires a full day (and plenty of cooling drinks in the heat of the summer.) This ancient preserved town has been crystallised in time; the statues are a sobering and unforgettable sight. Parents of toddlers should be aware that the streets are cobbled; the cafe offers a good selection of ice lollies, however.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2 pm to 8 pm. Late arrivals after 8 pm will incur in an additional fee of €60.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, with daily change of towels and weekly change of linen.
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €500 per week, paid locally.
- Tax : Tourist tax not included, €2 per person per day from 01/04 to 31/10, payable in cash on arrival.
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : SPA available on request at additional cost, €185 per day.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.