Mountain View Hideaway in the Cove
TOT Permit #065854 *Primary renter must be at least 25 years of age*
Brand new listing! Take advantage of the open calendar and introductory rates. Very close to Old Town La Quinta, The Indian Wells Tennis Garden and the Music Festival Grounds. Everything about this property has been designed for relaxing in the sunshine! The yard is walled and gated for privacy and features a pool with integrated waterfall spa, lounge chairs, outdoor covered dining pavilion, BBQ and spectacular mountain views. . It’s a great place to stay - whether you’re in the desert to golf, hike, attend a festival or just kick back and relax! Beds: K,Q,T,T
THE INTERIOR LIVING SPACES
This bright and spacious vacation home has been perfectly planned for comfort - the free flowing floor plan provides enough space for your group to spread out and enjoy. It has all the amenities you would expect including WiFi, 4 flatscreen TVs, fireplace,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Street Side Parking
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The guest booking the property (“you”) must be at least 25 years of age and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. You will be responsible for the behavior of all other persons at the home at all times during your stay. This is not a complete statement of all rules, regulations and laws applicable to the stay. Following reservation, you and other occupants may be required to execute additional agreements, waivers and acknowledgments, and must comply with the terms of service, homeowners association rules or local laws or regulations.
- Occupancy stated above is “maximum permitted.” Occupancy, noise and parking requirements are strictly enforced. Violation may result in immediate eviction and/or citation by the city. The City gives no warnings prior to citation. You will be charged a minimum service fee of $500 plus the cost of any City citation. Excessive noise is noise heard at and beyond the property line. No outdoor music is allowed. You are advised and acknowledge that we use “NoiseAware” devices in every property to alert us to excessive noise.
- **Pets only in pet-friendly homes with an additional non-refundable fee and pet agreement. Unauthorized pets will result in additional cleaning fee. **Smoking is prohibited regardless of device or substance. Smoke odor inside the home or any other damage caused by smoking will be handled as intentional damage with a $1,500 fee for remediation. *Pools and spas increase the risk for potential injury or death and you accept such risk. **Private homes are not regulated for accessibility standards. **Furnishings and amenities vary from home to home and are subject to change without notice. Information provided for individual listings is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.
- Each property will be cleaned and inspected before and after departure. Please leave the property tidy, run the dishwasher and take out the trash. You will be billed for the cost of necessary extra cleaning. Your reservation includes a Damage Waiver covering certain unintentional damages to the property during your stay, PROVIDED that you disclose the damage to management prior to check-out and coverage limited to $2,000. Damages discovered following check-out and intentional damages are not covered.