French Villa surrounded by Olive Trees with Pool
Villa Lunetta is spread across two spacious floors, with four bedrooms (2 master suites and 2 guest rooms) and four bathroom and shower rooms. Outside you’ll find nearly 1,800 sqm of gardens with olive trees that are well over three hundred years old.
The stone floors throughout help keep the villa cool and welcoming. The master and first guest room also have magnificent sea views. There are five separate terrace areas and an outside eating area overlooking the pool and the sea. The pool is heated there is an outside pool shower room adjacent to the pool, as well as two comfortable eating areas.
For those looking to party in Cannes and Juan Les Pins, you can take a boat from the villa to St Tropez (it only takes 45 mins). If you’d prefer a retreat within easy reach of the hot-spots, then this is the place to be.
</b>- Master bedroom, double, en suite, sea views, direct access to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Coast and beaches within easy reach: - Cannes 12.5 mi, 25 mins - Théoule-sur-Mer - 18.0 mi, 32 mins - La Napoule 15.0 mi, 22 mins - Golfe Juan, 13.4 mi, 29 mins - Juan-les-Pins, Antibes, 13.5 mi, 29 mins - Cap d'Antibes, Antibes, 15.6 38 mins - Villefranche-sur-Mer, France 24.4 mi, 49 mins - Beaulieu-sur-Mer, 26.3 mi, 55 mins - Monaco 34.1 mi, 55 mins - Cap Ferrat, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, 27.4 mi, 58 mins There are also some great opportunities for golfing in the region: - Golf Golf de la Grande Bastide - The Grande Bastide golf course is one of the Côte d’Azur’s most famous. Magnificent views of Grasse, Opio and Châteauneuf de Grasse A short "roll" down the hill . 1.9 km, 4 mins - Golfe d'Opio Valbonne. The Golf Club of Opio Valbonne is one of the jewels in the crown of the Riviera. 18-hole course amidst the sea and the mountains, at the heart of a magnificent domain. 7.5 km, 9 mins - Golf de St. Donat 270 Route de Cannes, 06130 Grasse, France 4.9 km - Victoria Golf Club Chemin du Val Martin, 06560 Valbonne, France 6.3 km - Golf du Claux-Amic 1 Route des 3 Ponts, 06130 Grasse, France 7.1 km - Golf de Cannes-Mougins 175 Avenue du Golf, 06250 Mougins, France 8.7 km - Royal Mougins Golf Club In the heart of a Provençal forest, 11.6 km, 21 mins - Old Course Cannes Mandelieu Route Du Golf 06210 Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France 16 km Go skiing! Villa Lunetta is a great base in the Winter where you can drive up to the mountains in France (and Italy!) and come back in the evening - and then have the Sun on your back! - Gréolières-les-Neiges Ski Resort 39.0 km, 50 min goo.gl/Gi2xR La Colmiane, 06420 Valdeblore, France 89 km NE 91.6 km, 1 hour 30 mins - Limone Piemonte, Province of Cuneo, (Italy) Winter makes Limone unique and fascinating. Majestic snow-capped mountains, thanks to the historical center which kept intact its features alpine, stone-paved streets, numerous local where you can taste the local specialities and typical dishes of Occitan Culture, Limone makes your stay unforgettable. Over 100 km of trails, paths and snow. 133 km, 1 hour 54 mins
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season. Flexible during all other periods.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner as a pre-authorisation one month before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be asked to provide ID and sign a booking contract with the owner before arrival.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high season. 5 nights during all other periods.