Charming Townhouse in Old Town with Terrace
This stunning villa is situated in the heart of the old town on the beautiful island of Murter, a stunning island in Dalmatia filled with olive groves, fig trees and plenty of charm. Murter Villa is a traditional old-stone Dalmatian townhouse which has been recently renovated to create a comfortable holiday home. You couldn’t be in a better location as this villa is right in the middle of the old town, a stroll from the bars, restaurants, shops and beaches.
Murter Villa can accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 spacious ensuite double bedrooms. The villa is split over 3 levels and each room has been designed with comfort at the forefront. Enter at ground level and to the living room, complete with fireplace so you can cosy up in the cooler months. There is a fully-equipped kitchen and dining area. The bedrooms are located on the first and second floor.
The top floor has a lovely additional lounge with comfy sofas...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Murter is ideally located on the charming and picturesque little island of Murter which is connected to the mainland and in the region of Dalmatia in Croatia. The island has 4 towns, the older ones are Murter and Jezera and the newer ones are Tisno and Betina. This pretty island is filled with age-old olive and fig trees which are the traditional crops grown on the island as well as the sandy and gravel beaches dotted along the coastline such as Slanica and Kosirina.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Tax : Tourist tax already included in rental rate
- Internet access? : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property