Modern Villa with Enchanting Garden, Pool, and Terrace
With breath-taking views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Elaphite archipelago, Villa Lidija is a modern delight in the quaint town of Orašac, just 20 minutes from the magical town of Dubrovnik! Standing tall and beautiful on the horizon, the villa is distributed across three stories. There are two large living rooms, each with a comfortable sofa in front of the TV, a dining area and a kitchen complete with everything you could wish for, including a coffee machine. Each of these rooms lead directly onto the fantastic terrace. Casual seating and alfresco dining await you here, with the delightful protection of the parasols to keep you at the optimum temperature as you gaze over the sublime sea views and the vibrant islands in the distance! There are five modern, air-conditioned bedrooms distributed across the three fabulous floors of the villa. There are four rooms each with a super-king-size bed, and one with two single beds, and each...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Lidija is perfectly placed to enjoy the history, culture and fabulous climate of Croatia, just 20 minutes from the sublime city of Dubrovnik. It is located in the beautiful village of Orašac, known for its picturesque landscape, pristine beaches and seas and lively atmosphere. Within 5km of the villa you will find all kinds of shops, restaurants and beaches, ensuring you never need travel far to fulfil your desires! Also, just a fifteen-minute walk away is the fantastic Dubrovnik Sun Gardens where you can enjoy various swimming pools, restaurants, a wellness centre and gym and all manner of sports facilities (football, tennis, volleyball, squash, rock climbing, and more). The Blu beach is a wonderful place to spend a few hours soaking up the sunshine! Dubrovnik itself is a masterpiece in every sense! In amongst the winding cobbled streets and vast, beautiful squares of its Old Town you will find endless tiny restaurants, shops, galleries and cafes. Each twist and turn brings a new delight – from the baroque St. Blaise Church to the Renaissance Sponza Palace and the Gothic Rector’s Palace, historical and architectural masterpieces are tucked away in this majestic walled-city. Take a bird's eye view of the town with a stroll around the huge 16th century stone walls of the city, and admire the terracotta roofs, so typical of the region, as the sun glints on the deep cinnamon tiles and the sea shimmers in the distance. This is the most traditional and beautiful sight of Croatia! From breath-taking scenery, a rich history and culture and a world-famous culinary scene – you will find it all in Croatia! With a myriad of enchanting towns and villages nestled among the undulating countryside. Tucked right at the bottom of the Croatian coast, Dubrovnik is just a stone’s throw from the fascinating country of Montenegro with its pristine coastline and quaint sea-side towns, and the vast, rugged expanse of Bosnia – so you can easily explore an extra country or two during your stay! Dubrovnik International Airport is within a short drive of the villa, while the city is a major hub for those getting ferries.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 5-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Any
- Internet access? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking