Elegant 4-Bedroom Villa with Garden, Pool and Sea Views
Begin your Croatian adventure in the gorgeous island setting of Ciovo.
This opulent villa is set just a short walk from the waterfront and offers a place of luxury and, privacy and tranquillity. Based in an exclusive area of Ciovo this villa has been angled perfectly to offer absolutely stunning views of the alluring Adriatic Sea.
Perhaps the most decadent feature of this home is the private pool, which is located in the stylish outdoor garden area. With roman steps, the pool is accessible to all and for those who aren’t drawn in by the idea of a refreshing splash, there are plenty of other poolside options available. Cosy up in the covered rattan snugs or lay out and soak up the best of the Croatian sunshine on one of the many stylish sun loungers.
The property itself is finished in hues of cream and beige, promoting calm and serenity throughout. This theme is especially intensified in the bedrooms which...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located off of the Adriatic coast in Croatia lies the cosy, idyllic island of Ciovo. With an area of just 28.8km and a highest peak of 218 metres, this island is the perfect place for mini exploration and hiking adventures. Packed full of picturesque beaches and charming villages, Ciovo has something for everyone including hiking and shopping to water sports and boat rental where you can speed off ‘Bond’ style into the sunset. There is also the opportunity to explore the local islands which are framed by stunning beaches and filled with natural beauty including the famed Krka waterfalls. A little closer than the waters edge, the villa is conveniently surrounded by a slew of fantastic eateries perfect for family dining, romantic dates or to sample traditional Croatian fare. There are plenty within walking distance creating the perfect excuse for a beachside stroll on your way home. Beyond Ciovo lies the lively town of Trogir which is accessible via a drawbridge. Should you tire of Ciovo, there are plenty more attractions here including historical sites, cultural destinations as well as shopping and dining.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price. Change of towels every three days & change of linen weekly
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during July - August, otherwise please enquire
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels are included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only
- Tax : To be paid upon arrival
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid in cash, upon arrival