Tranquil Villa with Pool, close to Village and Beach
Villa Fania is a beautiful, family villa located in the peaceful western part of Hvar town. Situated in a quiet neighbourhood, a short distance from the Old Town, the villa benefits from peace and privacy so you can truly relax, and a beautiful beach is just a short distance away. Hvar Island is the pearl of the Adriatic and one of the most popular Croatian destinations. As well as being the sunniest island, it boasts crystal-clear seas, historical sites and traditional food!
The interior of Villa Fania is extremely bright and airy, with windows allowing light to flood into all the rooms creating a tranquil environment. The villa has been furnished in a relaxed, contemporary style throughout, with all the modern amenities you might need for a comfortable stay! On the ground floor there is a generous, open plan living area benefiting from two sets of double doors that open directly onto the sunny terrace! The doors allow you...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Fania is located in a tranquil area on Hvar Island and is one of four villas in the property. The quiet neighbourhood gives you the peace and privacy whilst remaining ideally located, close to the city centre and a beautiful beach is just 70m away. Hvar claims to be the sunniest spot in Europe, this idyllic Croatian island is the perfect destination for tourists seeking the beauty and tranquillity of Mediterranean beaches without the crowds of the busier cities! Hvar offers small fishing villages, secluded coves, lavender fields and local vineyards, all of which you can explore during your stay! As well as regular ferries back to Split, there are ferries and catamarans that carry visitors across the crystal-clear sea to the surrounding islands, all of which are worth exploring. Highlights to visit in the port town are the 13th-century walls, a hilltop fortress and a main square anchored by the Renaissance-era Hvar Cathedral. One of the other highlights of this beautiful place, are the many local eateries, with fresh seafood and traditional gastronomy on offer, there is more than enough to choose from! Hvar town itself can get very popular in the peak summer months; if you care about seeing and being seen, this is the place to be. Rubbing shoulders with the yachters are plenty of young partygoers, dancing on tables at the town's legendary beach bars. However, there are ample elegant restaurants and secluded, peaceful spots, should you wish for a quieter retreat and with Villa Fania located in a tranquil neighbourhood it could be a perfect balance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax is not included (price per person per night):
- 01/01 - 31/03 and 01/10 - 31/12 = 7 kn
- 01/04 - 30/09 = 10 kn
- Changeover day : Saturday between 09/06 - 08/09, otherwise flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 09/06 - 08/09, otherwise 3 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning available at €80
- Other 2 : High Chair & Cot available upon request