Luxurious Waterfront Villa with Private Pier and Pool
Live the life of luxury in this stunning contemporary villa on the waterfront in an upmarket neighbourhood just ten minutes from one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Dubrovnik. As you step into the villa you will immediately experience the light that surrounds you. The generous living space has stylish sofas, a state-of-the-art Arital kitchen and a refined dining table, all with superb vistas of the sea. Open the wide doors that lead to the terraces with beautiful B&B Italia outdoor furnishings and the inviting infinity pool or seek shade in the adjacent al-fresco dining area. The perfect place to sip champagne as you gaze at the Adriatic and distant Daksa Islands. From the terrace you can take the stone stairs down to the water’s edge where you will find a pier with sun-loungers, a wonderful place for tranquillity by the turquoise sea and the perfect spot for mooring your yacht. The Master bedroom will impress you with works...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Aristocrats built their summer residences and Renaissance palaces along this part of the coast in Lozica, one of the most beautiful areas around Dubrovnik. You’ll find rocky beaches and concrete swimming areas on the coastline, it’s an ideal place for a tranquil holiday in an upmarket location. There are restaurants and bars within walking distance or a further choice a short drive or taxi ride away. Yet, Dubrovnik is only 10 minutes drive away. Known to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Dubrovnik is now a UNESCO World Heritage site with good reason. Walk around the city’s medieval walls dating back to the 13th century, discover the Baroque churches and palazzi in the pedestrianised city centre and dine well in one of the many upmarket restaurants specialising in local seafood. The cable car up to the top of Mount Srdj offers stunning views of the city, sea and islands and keen hikers can walk back down! From Dubrovnik port you can also discover one of the other islands in the Adriatic with a wide choice of boat excursions on offer. The rocky beaches of Lozica may appeal to those looking to bathe in the sun in a spectacular setting but younger families only need to take a short drive to longer stretches of beach with a mixture of sand and pebbles, such as Banje Beach just east of Dubrovnik or Uvala beach on Lapad, a stunning area of Mediterranean landscapes and pretty swimming spots and beaches. There is a wealth of pretty villages and settlements to discover heading west along the Dubrovnik area. Walk along the sea-front promenade in Zaton (6km) and stop in a little restaurant to admire the view with a glass of chilled wine or head a little further to the ancient olive groves and picturesque beach at Orasac (9km). Trsteno (12km) has a natural beauty and a long tradition of culture with many artists and poets living there or drive up the coast to Slano (27km) with its gentle bay backed by pine trees and olive groves. Being so close to Dubrovnik means you have so many activities on offer with a wide range of watersports nearby such as jet ski, kayaking and parasailing plus boat rental and fishing. You can also drive inland for further activities in the beautiful Konavle valley (around 40km) where you can explore an area that has retained its old traditions and customs. It’s an area wonderful for walkers with many trails and horse-riding is possible in the countryside and remote coastal paths of the region.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,000 to be paid in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 5pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Tax : Yes, tourist tax is ncluded in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between July - August, otherwise 5 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the property
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots & Highchairs are on request and may be subject to a fee, please enquire.