Lush Villa with Panoramic Views and Pool
One kilometer from the lively town centre and just two kilometers from the beach, Villa Ruza offers sublime luxury living with breath-taking, panoramic views of the magnificent sea and distant islands from its many balconies!
In the dramatic shadow of the Biokovo mountain, and just one kilometre from the beach, the villa is positioned in a totally unique and beautiful setting, giving our guests a peaceful, tranquil base just minutes from the beach and fabulous town centre! In the incredible interiors you’ll find an enormous, fully-equipped kitchen at the heart of the home, with totally sleek black panelling and all the latest mod cons, to give you all the space and facilities you could wish for to whip up a treat! Beside this is a large dining table, and alongside this is a spacious living area, complete with a cosy sofa in front of the Satellite TV. Finally, there’s a games room with a pool table for fun, games, and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked away in the magical, authentic town of Makarska, Villa Ruza is perfectly positioned for exploring both the mainland and islands of this beautiful country! Lined by fragrant pinewoods, this famous coastline boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in Europe, with a palm-lined promenade framing the turquoise expanse beautifully. Quaint and charming, Makarska is a traditional town bursting with life in the summer months – with pavement cafes and restaurants about and a wondrous church at the heart of it. Markets selling everything from fresh produce, including seasonal fruit and vegetables, to local wares, line the streets and the beautiful harbour, from where you can take trips out to the many surrounding islands, including the famous Hvar and Brac. From breath-taking scenery, a rich history and culture and a world-famous culinary scene – you will find it all in Croatia! A myriad of enchanting towns and villages are nestled among the undulating countryside of the interior, and if you take a boat trip through the 3000+ islands you’ll see traditional buildings dotting the coastline of each
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid on arrival and refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking