Spacious VIlla Close to Charming Beaches and Villages
This charming and spacious villa is located in the quaint city of Sumartin, ideal for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle and relax in a Croatian oasis! Villa Kasmira is somewhat isolated, making for an ideal holiday retreat, yet is still only 220m from the pebbly beaches and clear blue seas. It is also only 150m from the city centre where you will find bustling local restaurants and shops to explore!
The villa offers a really homely feel throughout, with warm furnishings and also luxurious treats! Inside there is an abundance of space, perfect for families as everyone can come together and socialise, whilst also finding moments of privacy. The main living area can be found on the first floor; the living room is bright and airy, with seating, a television and a fireplace, the perfect spot to sit back and finish off your book! Open to this area is the dining room; seating 8 guests, you can enjoy long evenings...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This beautiful villa is located in the charming town of Sumartin on the island of Brac. With a fabulous private location, you may find it hard to leave the villa at all! Sumartin is a quiet little town in the south east of Brac Island. It has a laid-back atmosphere with friendly bars, cafes and restaurants serving fresh seafood and local cuisine. There is a good bakery, vegetable/greengrocer shop and supermarket. Everything you need plus peace and quiet. This wonderful area would be better for those looking to escape the busier, more touristic areas of Croatia. There is also a beautiful beach, perfect for swimming. From Sumartin, you can hire a boat or take a ferry to explore the magical surrounding islands of Makarska and Hvar, both famed for their beautiful towns and scenery. Or stay closer to home, exploring the coastline of Brac, with water sports and sailing available allowing you to see Croatia from a unique angle! Brac Island itself is the longest and most elevated island in central Dalmatia. Despite its proximity to Split, Brac is less touristy than the glittering islands of Hvar and Korcula further south. Make sure you try some of the olive oil on the island, the olives are of a rare variety called buhavica and there's over a half-million trees! Famous for the Zlatni Rat beach, known to be one of the most beautiful beaches you can visit, a real gem on the island! Using this stunning villa as a base, you can explore some of these treasures on the island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price and changed once a week
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax is not included (price per person per night):
- 01/01 - 31/03 and 01/10 - 31/12 = 7 kn
- 01/04 - 30/09 = 10 kn
- Changeover day : Saturday between 09/06 - 01/09, otherwise flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 09/06 - 01/09, otherwise 3 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning available at €80
- Other 2 : High Chair & Cot available upon request