Charming Villa with Private Beach and Pool
Villa Wendelin is a totally unique and charming property on the beautiful Brac Island. Situated in the middle of Milna town, this lovely villa benefits from stunning views of the harbour, your own private, secluded beach and is just a short walking distance from the local restaurants and shops! The central location does not compromise the tranquil, privacy of this delightful property, with traditional, high stone walls and mature fruit trees offering complete privacy to guests! This authentic, stone villa is the perfect place for a family holiday, offering touches of the real Brac lifestyle.
This characterful property is 200 years old, having been carefully renovated in recent years to now offer all modern amenities and comforts. The carefully considered balance between new and old brings a unique, warm atmosphere to the villa; a place where you will really feel at home and you will find it hard to say goodbye to! As you...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Wendelin is located just 110 meters from the sea! The situation benefits from beautiful views over the surrounding area, glistening seas and a peaceful, quiet ambience. The villa is situated in the charming town of Milna, on Brac Island, great if you are looking for an escape from busy, everyday lives! There are local restaurants and shops within a 3 minute walk of the villa so you can eat out with ease! Brac Island is the longest and most elevated island in central Dalmatia. Despite its proximity to Split, Brac is less touristy than the glittering islands of Hvar and Korcula further south. Make sure you try some of the olive oil on the island, the olives are of a rare variety called buhavica and there's over a half-million trees! Famous for the Zlatni Rat beach, known to be one of the most beautiful beaches you can visit, a real gem on the island! Should you wish to explore the island and its surrounding areas, then fully guided professional trips and tours, boat transfers and rentals, and dinner reservations can be organised. The immediate area is better suited to those looking for an escape from the more touristic areas of Croatia, as there are less restaurants and bars nearby. However, should wish to spend a day exploring the racier pace of life, then Supetar and Bol are not so far away across the island and there is always the option to take a boat to Split, or the popular islands of Hvar and Korkula, where you can see a different side to the area. Brac Island itself offers ample activities and sites to keep you entertained. The glistening sea water is perfect for swimming or diving if you choose to explore the island from underwater!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday during June to August
- Any day the remainder of the year
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during June to August
- 3 nights the remainder of the year
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : One pet (up to 8kg) is permitted upon request and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €10 per pet per day.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning available at €80
- Other Ts and Cs : High Chair & Cot available upon request
- Other 2 : Sofa bed available upon request in the living room suitable for 2 guests. One additional folding bed available for one child (up to 18 years) upon request.