Beautiful Villa with Fantastic Sea Views, Pool, and Beach Access
Enjoying clear sea views from its elevated position and with a pebbled beach just moments away, Villa Beth is a comfortable holiday home right at the heart of Stanići village.
Fully equipped with modern facilities and boasting a stylish, contemporary look throughout, this villa is the perfect base for a holiday with friends or family. There’s also plenty of outside space for everyone to enjoy, with sea views that are hard to beat.
On the ground floor are a great open plan and friendly area. The cosy lounge space features a comfortable sofa and flat screen television, with a tucked-away children’s area that comes with its television and some fun bean bags.
Behind the lounge are a well-appointed kitchen and a large dining table conveniently placed for serving meals with ease. There’s also direct access to the outside space. There are two bedrooms on this floor too. Both have a double bed and ensuite...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Sitting within the quiet coastal village of Stanići, Villa Beth is ideally located for a whole range of amenities. Restaurants, bars and shops are all within easy walking distance, with the beach just a couple of minutes away from the villa. The beach can be accessed directly via the outdoor staircase at Villa Beth. So, why not make a picnic and spend a leisurely afternoon down by the sea. The water here is clear and calm, making it ideal for the little ones to enjoy a swim. Being mostly pebble, it’s advisable to have some suitable footwear for taking strolls along the beach and heading towards the sea from shore. The town of Omiš is just five minutes away by car and offers the chance to try lots of outdoor activities. There’s rafting, canoeing, zip lining canyoning, hiking, cycling, and much more on offer here. You can also go on a boat trip to beautiful Brac Island and enjoy a few hours exploring its famous beach, Zlatni Rat, and traditional coastal towns. There’s plenty to see and do in the city of Omiš itself. It was a favoured home to pirates during the 13th and 14th centuries and many structures were built during this time. They include the 13th-century Mirabella Fortress and many churches within the old town area. Croatia’s second-largest city, Split, is a 45-minute drive away from the villa. It’s a city full of history, with must-visits including 4th-century Diocletian’s Palace and Saint Domnius Cathedral. There’s also a contemporary, cosmopolitan feel throughout Split, with plenty of lively restaurants and terrace cafés to enjoy a spot of people watching.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday between June - September
- End of stay cleaning included? : Inlcuded in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.