Elegant 3-Bedroom Villa with Mountain Views
Nestled in the glorious Mosor Mountains, just 8km from the Dalmatian coast, Villa Gata is the perfect Croatian getaway for those that love to be immersed in nature. With activities such as rock climbing and canyoning only moments away, and fantastic beaches just a few minutes drive, you’ll love the location of this superb property.
With elegant modern décor throughout and excellent touches such as a billiards table, large outdoor pool and playground, you’ll find this secluded property is perfect for families, groups of friends or a romantic break. All rooms are located on the ground level, where you’ll immediately discover a bright, welcoming, open-plan living space, with large comfortable seating area, chic dining table and fully equipped kitchen. Villa Gata boasts three delightful bedrooms sleeping up to eight people. Conveniently you will find two doubles and one triple room, ideal for those little ones. The master...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated 6km from Omis and 25km from Split, Gata is a pretty village nestled in the spectacular Mosor Mountains. The location is a perfect choice for those wanting a peaceful holiday surrounded by nature, yet also within easy reach of a great number activities, from climbing and mountain biking, to hiking and horse riding. You are also only a short drive to the beautiful beaches that dot the fantastic Dalmatian coastline. The village itself contains a small selection of shops so you will be able to pick up your basics just down the road. However you will likely want to visit the larger town of Omis a short drive away, to access a wider range of amenities. And the charming stretch of coves is only 8km away, stretching along the Omis Riviera. They benefit from calm, shallow, crystal clear waters and sheltered surroundings, making them ideal for families. The old pirate town of Omis will provide a good selection of nightlife, a large shopping centre and an array of sporting activities including rafting, zip lining and canyoning. The Venetian fortress that looks out over the town from the hillside and a 17th century parish church are charming landmarks worth a visit. There are also opportunities here to arrange day trips to neighbouring Islands, the National Parks of Krka and Pritvice, and the beautiful city of Dubrovnik. For a lovely day trip, head towards the coast, at the foot of the Mosnjica Mountains, and you’ll find the old town of Ducé, and a cluster of other villages of preserved stone houses, quant little streets, quant old squares around historic churches. All surrounded by lush vegetation and magnificent views of the Adriatic Sea and the impressive Islands that sprinkle the horizon.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday between 01/06-15/09, otherwise flexible
- Minimum stay : 5-7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed, upon request
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the property
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.