Fantastic Peaceful Villa with Pool, Playground, and Gym
This fantastic villa sits in a peaceful and private residential neighbourhood of Podstana, a popular village, just 15 kilometres from Split! Featuring four bedrooms, this stylish property is the picture of modern design. Podstrana itself is known for its beautiful beaches, authentic gastronomy and historical heritage sites. The beautiful, nearby beaches hold many water sports and the scenic hills are perfect for hiking or cycling.
The villa begins to impress on approach, with stylish, modern architecture. The ground level offers a beautiful open-plan area where everyone can relax together. There is a spacious, modern kitchen ideal for cooking meals to enjoy as a family on the terrace. In the same room there is a billiard table, television and direct access out to the garden terrace. As you step up to the first floor, a second open plan living space lends itself to guests, with a fully-equipped kitchen, dining table and a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
This fantastic villa sits in a peaceful and private residential neighbourhood of Podstana, a popular village, just 15 kilometres from Split! Podstana is a charming tourist town, with the short distance to Split, making it very easy to access. Situated at the foot of the mountain Mosor, there are beautiful views and surroundings. In recent years, Podstana has, due to its fabulous location, been developing into an elite suburb of Split, stunning beaches, hiking and biking trails make Podstana a really attractive tourist destination. Split is Croatia’s second largest city and is a great base for exploring all that Croatia has to offer. Always buzzing, Split is a great place to see Dalmatian life as it’s really lived. Step inside Diocletian’s Palace (a Unesco World Heritage site and one of the world’s most impressive Roman monuments) and you’ll see dozens of bars, restaurants and shops thriving amid the atmospheric old walls where Split life has been humming along for thousands of years. Split offers a fabulous balance of tradition and modernity, creating a fun, exciting atmosphere perfect for a holiday away. It is well worth taking a ferry to visit some of nearby islands such as Hvar, Korcula and Brac and the stunning Croatian beaches.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday between 4/06 - 28/08, otherwise flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 13/06 - 28/08, otherwise 3 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are permitted upon request and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement may apply.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning available at €80
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : High Chair & Cot available upon request