Luxurious Villa with Pool, Sauna, and Fitness Center
Surrounded by olive gardens, in the beautiful town of Rogoznica, Casa Crvena is the perfect place for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle. Designed for families, this peaceful holiday home offers everything you need for a restorative holiday away in the sunshine.
Kids can play in the playground, run on the grass and splash in the private pool, while adults can enjoy the luxurious sun loungers, cooking alfresco on the grill and sipping an aperitif or two on the terrace!
Spread over two floors, Casa Crvena is modern and stylish throughout, with contemporary furnishings complementing the open-plan layout. On the ground floor, the main living space is open, with a fabulous, fully-equipped kitchen with a spacious breakfast bar.
A sociable dining area sits next to the kitchen, perfect for family breakfasts. On the other side of the room, you will find a spacious, yet cosy lounge with comfy sofas...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The fabulous town of Sevid is the perfect base for family or friends who wish to make the most of the sublime Dalmatian coastline. It is incredibly well placed to access nearby sites of interest, including towns, national parks and historical sites, while also enjoying a calm, tranquil and quiet environment. During the day you can walk 10 minutes across the rocks to get to the bay area where you can find some shops and a mini-mart. Amazingly, the villa is only about 30 minutes from the Split airport, making it ideal for the holiday-maker who likes to settle in quickly and not waste time in transit! The town of Split itself is less than an hour away and is indeed worth a visit. Diocletian's Palace, the pure heart of Split, is a fantastically preserved Roman monument with UNESCO World Heritage site status! Flourishing with activity, enjoy a stroll through the many independent shops, cafes and restaurants in the daytime, and be sure to return in the evening, when the winding streets and narrow avenues come alive with music and chatter! The bars come in all shapes and sizes and can be found tucked away among the trees, through secret doorways and hidden in tiny passageways. To experience the surreal natural beauty of the area, be sure to visit the Krka National Park, only about an hour’s drive away, and if you have the time – the Plitviče Lakes National Park, about two and a half hours away, is a haven of sparkling turquoise lakes joined across 16 terraces by powerful, beautiful waterfalls. And for a sunny day out on the water, take a ferry from to one of the hundreds of islands of the Adriatic Sea, some of which you can see from the villa!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 11.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 06/07 - 30/08, otherwise 5 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.