Grand Villa with Hydromassage Jacuzzi and Pool
Villa Layla is a contemporary villa, built in 2016 and located in the Omiš area. The villa represents a beautiful and unique harmony of the high standard modern and antique elements that give a real charm and atmosphere of the Mediterranean.
The villa is carefully thought out and designed throughout, from the furnishings to the artwork and making the most of the views on offer. The generous living spaces begin with a luxurious living room, the space is bright and airy, with a fireplace adding a cosy ambience to the area. There is a dining room with space for everyone to socialise together, connected to the kitchen where you can prepare summer feasts for everyone to enjoy! With four bedrooms and four bathrooms, there is plenty of space for everyone to spread out, making the most of this spacious property. The bedrooms offer views and comfortable spaces where you can enjoy a lie in whilst the sunlight floods in through the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Omis in Croatia is a small Central Dalmatian town and harbour located between Split and Makarska, situated in the mouth of the Cetina river, surrounded with massive gorges. In the past Omis was notorious because of the pirates of Omis, whose ships were a centuries-long symbol of retaliation, courage and strength. The evidences of this history can be found on every corner of the Omis Riviera; The ancient town of Omis, Omis churches and Omis fortresses are silent stone reminders of the power of the infamous Omis pirates. Today, it is the centre of Omis Riviera, one of the most beautiful parts of Croatia's Adriatic Coast. Situated in the heart of Dalmatia, with a true Mediterranean spirit, Omis Riviera offers everything you need for an unforgettable holiday in Croatia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : No pets allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.