Stunning Villa with Playground and Private Tennis Court
In the village of Zastolje, around 40 minutes’ drive from Dubrovnik, Villa Zagorka is a stunning 3-bedroom property in southern Croatia, not far from the borders with Montenegro and Bosnia & Herzegovina. With spectacular, mountainous surroundings, and a considerable amount of outdoor space, this villa excels with facilities including a large pool, wine cellar and private tennis court.
Villa Zagorka offers privacy and calm in a quiet location. This makes enjoying the outdoor spaces all the more enjoyable, and you will be spoilt for choice. A spacious terrace with seating area and a row of sun loungers surround the pool. Adjacent to this, you have a large grass area with a children’s playground, as well as a separate, private tennis court – you can also use it for football or basketball.
All of this is surrounded by beautiful trees and mountains, making this villa the perfect choice for those who appreciate the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
More than 50km of coastline extends south of the walled city of Dubrovnik, and this stretch is well worth investigating, alongside the town itself. Along the way are resorts like Cavtat and Župa Dubrovačka, and the various pretty islands found off the coast make for rewarding excursions. The impressively-preserved Old Town area of Dubrovnik attracts many visitors, but it isn’t as big as you might expect a city of such renown to be. It is, however, pedestrians only, so you will just be sharing the space with people, not vehicles. Its many palaces and churches are architecturally opulent, showcasing baroque, gothic and renaissance styles. In the summer, the city hosts the Dubrovnik Summer Festival, an impressive cultural spectacle which brings music, dance and theatre to the streets in July and August. At other times, you can discover more of Dubrovnik’s history at museums such as the Museum of the Croatian War of Independence. Guided tours are also popular, and many now trade on the city’s status as a ‘Game of Thrones’ filming location. There are also cable cars which give you an unforgettable view of this UNESCO World Heritage city. To the south, peaceful Cavtat is a nice place to escape the crowds – this resort has a beautiful marina with accompanying restaurants which look out on stunning mountain scenery. Beyond the airport and towards the border with Montenegro, Molunat is probably the southernmost destination you are likely to come across in Croatia. While small, it’s undeniably pretty, with sandy beaches and fragrant pine woods, plus there’s a smattering of bars and restaurants which come highly recommended.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : WiFi connection included