Modern Villa with Large Terrace and Gorgeous Sea Views
Villa Aklina boasts stunning views and a beautiful, private location, this villa is the perfect Croatian retreat away! Whether you are travelling with family or friends, the property can comfortably accommodate eighteen guests, with seven good-sized bedrooms. Situated in a picturesque pine forest, within close vicinity to the sea and beach, this prime location is hard to beat, ideal for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of day to day life.
The unusual layout of the property, makes it a good fit for different generations or families travelling together. The interior layout is split into various apartments, with two units and an apartment on the top floor. Furnished in a modern, yet comfortable style throughout, the villa boasts a relaxing ambience, that you can settle into with ease. The first unit has two apartments, with two comfortably furnished bedrooms. The unit is completely furnished with a dining room,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
This beautiful villa is situated in a unique location within a pine forest, offering the utmost privacy. Located just a short distance from the sea and beach, it is the perfect opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of ordinary life, offering a retreat away in stunning Croatia. The luxury property is situated on a small hill in Primosten, in the Sibenik region, with a beautiful sea view of the Primosten coast. Primosten itself is ideally placed to visit other areas of Croatia, being only an hour’s drive away from the well-known city of Split. The town of Primosten is the perfect place to wonder and meander around the pretty old town and its cobbled streets. Why not take a break from cooking during your stay and visit one of the tasty local restaurants to try some food from the region? Raduca Beach is definitely worth a visit, with its pretty pebbled shores perfect for a day on the sea front. The beach often offers an inflatable playground, giving children hours of entertainment, sliding, jumping and cartwheeling into the beautiful, glistening sea water! There are also opportunities in Primosten to go out on a boat or try some diving, getting to explore beneath the water and see Croatia from a totally different angle! With this fabulous area offering so much, you may not want to stray, but if you do, there is plenty to see nearby. Boat trips to the popular island of Hvar are a great way to spend the day, or visiting Split to try some different restaurants and shops. The location of this villa is an ideal base for a Croatia stay, whether you are staying put or exploring around, there is something for everyone!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable in cash, upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Line & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & High Chair available on request