Stunning Oasis with Sea Views, Pool, and Terrace
If you are looking for a luxurious holiday in a fabulous location, then look no further! Casa Jelen is a modern beauty, with contemporary styles and architecture offering a private oasis for you, in the centre of Rogoznica. Situated 30km from from Šibenik and the center of the Dalmatian coast, Rogoznica is especially popular with boaters thanks to one of the safest and most beautiful ports in the Adriatic. Picturesque surroundings, authentic Croatian cuisine and historical sites are all on offer in this incredible location, with plenty to keep you entertained and relaxed during your stay!
Casa Jelen offers stylish and modern interiors, with elegant furnishings and a relaxed atmosphere. The villa itself is split into four apartments, but is rented as a whole, allowing ten guests to comfortably fit into the spacious property. On the first floor, there is a large living room, benefiting from huge glass windows, which boast...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Jelen is located in the centre of Rogoznica. Situated 30km from from Šibenik and the center of the Dalmatian coast, Rogoznica is especially popular with boaters thanks to one of the safest and most beautiful ports in the Adriatic. Picturesque surroundings, authentic Croatian cuisine and historical sites are all on offer in this incredible location, with plenty to keep you entertained and relaxed during your stay! The Villa offers a great location for families and large groups. Rogoznica has 54km of coastline, it is a popular tourist destination due to the many beautiful beaches and crystal clear water. This is the most protruded part of the Croatian mainland, extending deeply into the Adriatic Sea, making it a hub for sailing, diving and water sports. Daily excursions to other nearby areas are popular, with the Unesco city of Trogir close by and boat trips to various islands on offer. Rogoznica is a great starting point on the mainland, and even better at the sea, beside of its outstanding location, it is the safest harbor on the Adriatic Sea. There are plenty of restaurants and amenities for your enjoyment. Casa Jelen can even offer its own boat mooring on request, if you decide to explore more of the stunning area by sea!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to August
- Any day the remainder of the year
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from June to August
- 5 nights the remainder of the year
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are permitted upon request and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement may apply.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning available at €80
- Other Ts and Cs : High Chair & Cot available upon request
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €200 per week, to be paid at time of booking.
- Pool heating available between 01/04 - 05/06 and 29/09 and 30/11
- Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other 2 : Two double sofa beds available in the living room upon request, suitable for two extra guests per sofa bed. One additional folding bed available upon request, suitable for one extra guest.