Chic Beachfront home with Pool and Beautiful Garden
Live your holiday dreams at the Villa Kupala, located beachside in one of Croatia’s most historic towns, Trogir.
The journey into Villa Kupala begins outside, in the garden area. The large infinity pool runs to the edge of the garden and overlooks the sea and coast below; the beach is a mere two metres from home offering guests a choice of swimming with the waves or splashing in the pool.
Beside the pool, on the stone patio, there are plenty of loungers to allow all guests ample opportunity to catch a glow from the sun, or hop on down to the beach and bathe by the tranquil sounds of the crashing waves.
Also, in this garden area, there are some more seating areas and even a small outdoor dining table which also features a fireplace. The concrete steps lead straight from the garden into the villa.
The home itself is huge, offering guests a choice of seven bedrooms, set across two floors and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Take a trip to Trogir, one of Croatia’s most historic coastal towns. The town of Trogir, known as “Trau” by the Venetians, is centrally located in the middle of the Adriatic coast, nestled between the larger island of Ciovo and Croatia’s second largest town, Split. Trogir is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which shows how huge it’s cultural importance is. The towns rich history is clear to see with its famed mix of Renaissance and Romanesque styles evident throughout every street and practically every building. A simple stroll through Trogir is a step back in time, feel the romance of the raw marble stones underfoot and discover the stories and lives of the people who walked there before. There is a vast variety of historical sights to behold in Trogir; these include the magnificent Cathedral, Cipiko Palace and an expanse of historical exhibitions and statues are available to visit throughout the town. While steeped in such a rich history, Trogir has managed to create an interesting balance with modern living which offers visitors a real taste of Dalmatian life. Visitors can stroll along the Riva and discover traditional Croatian cuisine and maybe even try some Grappa or; they can get stuck in at a burger bar. Similarly, guests can explore the history of the Kula Sv Marka or; they can go diving in the bay. There indeed is something here for everyone, and whether guests stay for a night or a week, the history of Trogir will create a lasting memory.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly on request. Charges may apply
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 - 7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.