Exquisite Villa with Heated Pool and Indoor Sauna
This stunning, newly built villa is located in the central part of the peninsula of Rogoznica. Casa Zora features breath-taking views across the Adriatic, with every space, both inside and out taking full advantage of them! This luxury property can accommodate ten guests, ideal for family or friends looking to relax in comfort and style. Casa Zora offers its own oasis, with privacy from the surrounding area, yet with bustling restaurants, bars and shops nearby for guests to enjoy!
On approach, the villa is modern and stylish, providing an elegant backdrop for your stay. The terrace boasts a fabulous private swimming pool, with spacious outdoor seating areas, where you can dine al-fresco whilst watching the flickering lights from the harbour across the bay. There is a barbecue for guests to take advantage of, cooking outdoors in the sunshine! From the terrace, large sliding doors open into the main living area allowing you to...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Zora is located in the centre of Rogoznica. Situated 30km from from Šibenik and the center of the Dalmatian coast, Rogoznica is especially popular with boaters thanks to one of the safest and most beautiful ports in the Adriatic. Picturesque surroundings, authentic Croatian cuisine and historical sites are all on offer in this incredible location, with plenty to keep you entertained and relaxed during your stay! The Villa offers a great location for families and large groups. Rogoznica has 54km of coastline, it is a popular tourist destination due to the many beautiful beaches and crystal-clear water. This is the most protruded part of the Croatian mainland, extending deeply into the Adriatic Sea, making it a hub for sailing, diving and water sports. Daily excursions to other nearby areas are popular, with the Unesco city of Trogir close by and boat trips to various islands on offer. Rogoznica is a great starting point on the mainland, and even better at the sea, beside of its outstanding location, it is the safest harbor on the Adriatic Sea. There are plenty of restaurants and amenities for your enjoyment.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1200, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 01/07 - 31/08 & 20/12 - 31/12, otherwise 3 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Allowed upon request
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & High chair available upon request