Spacious, Contemporary Villa with Pool, Sauna, and Gym
Villa Elisa is a spacious, contemporary property for ten guests. This beautiful house is situated in the heart of Makarska in Dalmatia. with stunning views, spacious living spaces and romantic spots throughout, this villa is a must visit, an ideal base for your Croatian holiday. The surrounding areas offer lovely beaches and Markarska’s centre boasts restaurants, bars and shops to keep you entertained during your stay.
The villa is furnished with a relaxed, modern elegance throughout, so you can relax in comfort and style. The main living space is on the ground floor, with a large, open-plan kitchen, dining and living room. The kitchen offers everything you need to cook up some tasty, family meals to enjoy in the villa, whilst children can make the most of the large, comfy sofa. The living area has large glass doors leading out onto the terrace, so you can move between the inside and outside spaces with ease. The first...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Although a lot of people jump straight on a ferry to stay on the Croatian islands in this area, the mainland coast also offers some of the most beautiful areas, such as the lovely town of Makarska. Through summer Makarska’s main square is filled with open-air restaurants and cafés, while behind the church, in the shade, the daily open-air market sells fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables. Along the harbour, overlooked by a string of cafés and pizzeria, wooden excursion boats offer one-day trips to Jelsa on Hvar and Zlatni Rat beach in Bol on Brac. But the main draw here is the beaches, backed by fragrant pinewoods overlooking the glistening turquoise sea. Makarska’s town beach is a long curving stretch of pebble, behind which runs a shady palm-lined promenade with several big hotels interspersed by cafés, restaurants and ice cream parlours. There are peddle-boats, banana rides and jet skis for hire, so it’s great for families but not particularly restful.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to August
- Any day the remainder of the year
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from 23rd May to 18th September
- 4 nights from 2nd May to 22nd May
- 3 nights the remainder of the year
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the property
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.