Refurbished 17th-Century Villa Preserving Original Elegance
Located only 10 miles south of Florence, on a 20-acre private estate, the two-story, shingled, traditional Tuscan villa dates back to 17th century. After a complete renovation, this gracious property now provides great living spaces, modern comforts and a lot of privacy, while still reflecting the quintessential ideal of the Tuscan country house.
The relaxed décor of the interiors has an understated elegance. The preserved original fine details and materials – such as old terra-cotta bricks, the stone façade, the big open-hearth fireplace and wood-beamed ceilings — welcome the guests in a timeless, serene and magical retreat.
The villa opens out onto a covered porch with a dining table and furnished lounge area. From the outdoor spaces it is possible to enjoy amazing views of Chianti’s famous rolling hills. The manicured garden has a hedge for privacy, and a gentle path leads to a gazebo and a tree, under which...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.