Superb Bungalow-Style Villa with Musical Pedigree in Montego Bay
With a setting inspiring enough to influence original owner Oscar Hammerstein’s many works, this villa was built to impress. The bungalow-style villa boasts furnishings inspired by many world travels — comfortable wicker chairs, hand-carved couches with deep cushions, four-poster beds and a collection of paintings acquired along the way.
This luxury villa has three bedrooms and three bathrooms — two dual master bedrooms with four-poster king beds and en-suite bathrooms in the main house, and two twins that may be converted to a king bed in the separate downstairs suite. Each bedroom in the main house has its own indoor/outdoor living space that opens up to showcase the view and welcome the afternoon breeze. Honeymooners and couples traveling together will find this villa most accommodating.
An attentive staff, delicious meal options, optional chauffeur-driven car and a host of resort amenities and services are...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.