Contemporary Florentine Apartment Inspired by an Old Master
This contemporary apartment filled with art is a luxury oasis in central Florence, steps from the historic Ponte Vecchio. One of six suites inspired by the Italian masters, its unique custom interior was created by renowned local interior design firm Archea Associati.
The suite is found on the second floor of a 19th-century building. Luminous brass colors are inviting, contrasting nicely with the lovely grey coloring of the walls and floors. A large floor-to-ceiling mirror dominates the bedroom. Two paintings by Omar Galliani welcome guests into the suite, whose rose and pearl colors harmonize with decorative and symbolic elements of the black-and-gold paintings.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.