ASTONISHING CHALET IN THE MOUNTAINS
There are three double/twin bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each bedroom has TV, underfloor heating and subtle lighting. The kitchen is a fully fitted Pollinger with granite work tops and ceramic hobs. There is a beautiful oak table that can seat 6 comfortably, the dining area and lounge have balconies and fantastic views of the Matterhorn.
The lounge has wonderful Matterhorn views, TV, DVD, surround sound and is a lovely space in which to relax and spend time with friends and family. This apartment is spacious, opulent and offers the comfort of a home-from-home. It has been luxuriously finished to cater for your every need and can be accessed by stairs or lift.
The ground floor has a small fitness room and massage area where our in-house therapist can offer Swedish massage, Indian head massage as well as manicures, pedicures and facials. There is access through the fitness room to the out-door Jacuzzi which can be...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The centre of the village is 2 minutes walk and the Klein Matterhorn Lift is 5-7 minutes walk or 2 minutes on the ski-bus.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM