Luxurious Ultra-Modern Villa with Heated Pool
Villa Soli is a luxurious holiday home that showcases the best of contemporary urban design and innovative technology. Its spacious rooms are light and airy, making them perfect for getting together. All this and it’s just a 10-minute drive to the historic town of Trogir.
The villa has an excellent setting, as you can enjoy beautiful views of Trogir’s bay and old town from its upper-floor terraces and balconies. Inside, the aesthetic is all about elegance and modernity, with clean lines and a minimalist style. Warmth comes from the earthy tones throughout, creating a welcoming atmosphere for your stay.
Villa Soli’s main living space is an air-conditioned, open plan area where you can relax, dine and cook meals in a social setting. Watch films on the LED flat screen television as you snuggle up on the large, comfortable sofa and enjoy a pre-dinner drink.
The open kitchen is fully equipped with every...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
As Villa Soli is so close to the town of Trogir, stocking up on groceries and other holiday essentials couldn’t be more comfortable or more convenient. There’s a wide range of shops and supermarkets dotted around the town, and they’re all just a 10-minute drive across a bridge from the villa. Trogir is situated on a small island and contained within its medieval walls are centuries of history. The well-preserved old town area is where you can enjoy a fascinating day of sightseeing. Most of the buildings date back to the medieval era. These include the Duke’s Palace and the 13th-century Cathedral of St Lawrence with a bell tower that offers stunning views from the top. The town’s promenade is a lovely place to enjoy a leisurely lunch at one of the many restaurants, so take the chance to try some delicious local seafood. Drive north for just under an hour, and you’ll reach the city of Šibenik. As well as being a historic place, it’s also beautiful, with its terracotta-roofed buildings that spread across the city right up to the bay. The medieval old town is a must-visit of Šibenik and is characterised by its steep, narrow streets. The main sightseeing attractions are Šibenik Cathedral, St Francis’ Church and St Michael’s Fortress. The cathedral is a stunning example of Renaissance architecture and is one of the most important buildings of its era in Croatia. Another great place to visit is Split, which is a 40-minute drive from the villa. The city is most-known for beautiful beaches and ancient monuments and buildings, such as the Roman-era Diocletian’s Palace.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly
- End of stay cleaning included? : Inlcuded in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist Tax not included in teh rental price, payble cash on arrival
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.