Secluded Seafront Villa Located Close to Vineyards
Villa Aria is a luxurious 5-bedroom property located near the picturesque bay of Zitna, on the southern shore of the Adriatic island of Korcula. Villa Aria sleeps 12 and offers a marvellous array of facilities that will keep guests entertained and relaxed during their stay. The villa is built on the seafront and commands mesmerising panoramic views out to sea. So glorious a setting generates a deep sense of tranquillity and the overall atmosphere is one of peace and luxury.
The design of Villa Aria is elegantly aesthetic and evokes the look of a classical Roman villa. Large sun terraces encircle the villa and are framed by simple pale stone balustrades that beautifully compliment the faded terracotta colour of the walls. Inside, the villa’s decor is contemporary and modish, featuring large comfortable living spaces and stylish furnishings. The living room is a fabulous communal area that is spacious and airy and decorated...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Aria is situated on the southern coast of the beautiful Dalmatian island of Korcula. The picturesque fishing port of Zavalitica is the nearest village and is just a 10-minute walk (1km). The beautiful old town of Korcula, frequently dubbed ‘little Dubrovnik’, is a half-hours drive (26.4.km). Further afield are the larger cities of Dubrovnik (2 ½ hour drive and ferry) and Split (3 hour ferry). The island of Korcula is the sixth-largest Dalmatian island spanning nearly 47km in length. It is a place of staggering natural beauty and is a patchwork of picturesque villages, secluded beach coves and sleepy olive groves and vineyards. As yet unspoiled by mass tourism, the island retains a rich cultural heritage that itself reflects a diverse and intriguing past. Settled in the mists of antiquity by the ancient Trojans, Korcula Island was supposedly the birthplace of the fabled explorer Marco Polo. The old town of Korcula (27.3km) is perhaps the island’s most venerated and famous treasure. Korcula is a medieval walled settlement that rises up out of the crystalline waters of the Adriatic as a complex of stone turrets and striking terracotta roofs. Visitors here will love sauntering through the cobbled streets and medieval squares past vibrant artisanal shops and restaurants. Historians in the group should be sure to visit the Romanesque-Gothic Cathedral of St. Mark as well as the Marco Polo museum. Oenophiles will find Korcula a heady delight and should visit the vineyards at Cara (3.8 km) and Smokvica (6.5km) where they can sample the crisp white wine produced from the indigenous ‘posip’ grape. The charming town of Vela Luka (24.9km) is easily accessible from the villa and boasts one of the most significant archaeological sites in Europe. Vela Spila (the large cave) is situated on Pinksi Rat hill, just above Vela Luka, and is an extraordinary example of a Neolithic human dwelling dating back 25 000 years. Korcula plays host to a colourful and vibrant local culture that visitors here will relish both spectating and immersing themselves in. There is the annual Korkyra Baroque festival in September that is a celebration of Baroque music worldwide. There are also weekly ceremonial Moreska dances; an age-old folk display particular to the region. Korcula also boasts some gorgeous sandy beaches, especially on the south coast. Zitna beach is just minutes from the villa and is set in a secluded and tranquil bay. Similarly, the village of Lumbarda has some excellent family-friendly beaches, the lovely Vela Prizina (31.4km) being a choice highlight.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 due prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 7-nights
- Tax : Tourist tax included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection