Relaxing Mountain-View Villa on the Dalmatian Coast
In a peaceful village location around 17km east of Split, Villa Vlatka enjoys excellent views of hills and pine forests from its many terraces. With five bedrooms and an outdoor pool and hot tub, this villa in Srinjine is within 20-30 minutes’ drive of beautiful spots on the Dalmatian Coast, including Omiš and Jesenice.
The outdoor space is hugely appealing, with a sun deck offering nine deck chairs and a 30 sqm pool. There’s a covered dining area with an adjacent barbecue and summer kitchen in sight of the lake, plus you have the luxury of a whirlpool bath. The location of the property offers plenty of privacy too.
Inside, a modern, air-conditioned living and dining area is found on the ground floor with TV, DVD, music system and free Wi-Fi. A fully equipped kitchen forms part of the same open-plan space, and there’s a wood-burning stove to warm you if you need it. There’s direct access to the pool from this...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Srinjine is a quiet village in Croatia’s Dalmatia region, with mountainous surroundings and reasonable proximity to both the coast and the principal city of Split. As such, it makes a good base for experiencing the delights of favourite spots like Jesenice, Podstrana and Omiš. Between Split and Omiš, level with the beautiful island of Brač just across the water, Jesenice incorporates three villages – Krilo, Orij and Suhi Potok. It’s still a pretty small place even then, but that doesn’t stop it from being one of the most picturesque spots on the coast. The breathtaking sea view from the coastal road could easily distract you. Jesenice has a smattering of places to eat and drink, but its main attraction is probably its wooden ships which used to work hard extracting sand from the River Cetina and River Neretva. These days, it’s all about pleasure cruises, and a trip on one of these ships, or ‘salbunjera’, makes a lovely way to discover the considerable delights of the region’s coast. It all feels a world away from busy Split, but that city is only 17km from Jesenice. This is the region’s hub for culture, entertainment and landmark sights like the Diocletian Palace and the impressive Ivan Meštrović Gallery. The town’s old walls now contain countless fine restaurants, lively bars and interesting shops – and organised walking tours can guide you through the historical sights like Gothic palaces and medieval fortresses. Less than 10km from Jesenice, Omiš is a popular destination in its own right. A combination of beautiful beaches, towering fortresses, cultural events and laid-back café lifestyle offers more than enough reason to visit, and water-sports lovers and other adventurous types will find activities to challenge and invigorate them by the dozen. If you’re taking young children, the (actually quite scary but less-so now) pirate history of Omiš will be hard to ignore – they’re sure to love hopping aboard for a Pirate Night tour.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed under request
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5-7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : WiFi connection included