Elegant Villa with a Beautiful Large Terrace and Pool
This classically-styled villa in the pretty Istrian village of Vabriga is timelessly elegant, providing the perfect holiday home for up to 12 guests. Built in 2018, Villa Tihana is fresh and well equipped, with its pool and terrace right outside.
The interior is dominated by a grand, marble-covered staircase, which you can ascend lit by beautiful chandeliers. The lobby area sets the scene for a comfortable living area with its seating space and a large dining table and chairs. This air-conditioned space has Wi-Fi and satellite TV and is decorated with the works of Croatian artists.
A separate kitchen can also be found on this floor, featuring a dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee machine and much more. Outside, there’s a barbecue area with a dining table and chairs, just a few feet away from the pool. In between, you have a selection of sun loungers to chill out on, and a lawn area with a comfortable chair gives you...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The village of Vabriga forms part of Tar-Vabriga county on the western side of Croatia’s Istrian peninsula. This naturally beautiful area is perfect as a travel destination with its Adriatic coastline and reliably warm temperatures. It is these which make it ideal for olive oil production, with the olive oil of Tar-Vabriga considered by the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organisation to be the best in Europe. This historically rich region is full of old churches and archaeological sites. The church of St Martin in Tar is nowadays known as the location of classical music concerts during the summer. An annual treat since 1998, these free concerts attract high-calibre musicians from Croatia and elsewhere, and are justifiably popular with visitors. Numerous restaurants in Vabriga, Tar and the coastal area of Lanterna introduce the fine Istrian cuisine – lookout for a variety of fish and seafood dishes, truffles and asparagus on the menus. Much like the olive oil, the area’s wine is top-notch too, with wine-making an essential part of Istria’s culture – in short, don’t miss out on a glass or two. Around 12km south lies the town of Poreč, which attracts many visitors to its Roman Old Town. You’ll find the remains of temples and fortification walls, and – most significantly – the Episcopal complex of Euphrasian Basilica, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Poreč is also known as a great cycling destination, and its central location makes it a good base for further exploration of the region. Rovinj lies around 30km to the south, and it’s not much more than an hour from Italy, with a beautiful slice of Slovenia even closer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,500 to be paid upon arrival by cash
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath towels and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 4-7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Tax : Not included in the rental price.
- €1.10 per adult per day
- €0.50 per child aged 12 to 18
- Children under 12 do not need to pay Residence Tax
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday from 01/06 - 14/09
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request at time of booking for an additional charge of €30 per day.
- Other 2 : 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th guest are permitted upon request at time of booking. An extra charge will apply.
- Other 2 : 9th and 10th guest are permitted upon request with a supplement.