Villa with Panoramic Mountain and Sea Views
With the city of Split only 5km away, you will find Villa Visnja in the Dalmatian village of Kučine. In a peaceful location with beautiful surroundings, this 6-bedroom villa with swimming pool enjoys panoramic sea views and offers a wealth of outdoor space.
The 8.5m x 3.7m pool is just one of the attractions at Villa Visnja – you also have a fully equipped gym and table tennis, plus a spacious terrace with sun loungers, a large barbecue and covered outdoor dining area. There’s another covered seating area just outside the house, and yet more to enjoy on its many balcony terraces.
Inside, you’ll find two living and dining areas, fully air-conditioned and complemented by well-equipped kitchens. The living area on the ground floor has direct access out to the pool terrace, and the kitchens benefit from all the appliances you could need, from a coffee machine to dishwasher.
Two of the six bedrooms are on the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The village of Kučine lies inland but only around 10 minutes’ drive from the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia. With the large city of Split only 5km away, it’s well-placed to introduce you to all facets of life in the region. Perched on the Adriatic, the city boasts beautiful sunsets, exciting cuisine, great art and tons of history. Among its big draws is the Split Gallery of Fine Arts, Archaeological Museum and the Mestrovic Gallery, showcasing the work of the country’s most celebrated sculptor. There are great beaches and shopping too, giving this major port city a little bit of everything. Right on the tip of the peninsula, the expansive green spaces of the Marjan Forest Park are another great reason to visit, while tours out to see the beautiful waterfalls of Krka are also justly famous. The ancient ruins of Diocletian’s Palace are perhaps the Split’s best-known attraction and guided walking tours of this, Saint Domnius Cathedral and other local landmarks are a great way to get a feel for the place. If you work your way east of Split, you will find yourself on a scenic stretch of coast. Within a 30-minute drive of the city are Stobreč, Podstrana and Jesenice. All are worth stopping for – as the beauty of the Adriatic is always worth admiring. Look out for the wooden ships at Jesenice, which can take you on a pleasurable journey, perhaps towards nearby Omis or the island of Brac. If you make it to Omis, just a little further, you’ll be in the adrenaline sports capital of the area, with spectacular zip-wire and water-sports adventures all part of this historic town’s modern-day appeal.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season