Villa with Stunning Hillside and Sea Views
Sitting right by the bay in the village of Sustjepan and with stunning sea and hillside views are Villa Sunca, a relaxing and comfortable holiday home.
The villa features a warming atmosphere throughout, with a home-from-home feel in every space. An abundance of wood floors and furnishings adds to the cosy feel, and there’s every convenience you could need to make your stay enjoyable. The villa also features charming outside space that feels like a traditional Mediterranean courtyard garden.
On the ground floor is a lovely open-plan living/dining room. A couple of large, comfortable sofas sit in front of a flat screen television, with a wood dining table sitting behind. The table seats up to six people and is conveniently located next to the fully-equipped kitchen for easy serving of meals. Also on this floor is a well-appointed bathroom.
To the first floor are two spacious and restful bedrooms, with one...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
As Villa Sunca is at the heart of Sustjepan village and so close to the bay, there are amenities right on your doorstep. The nearest restaurant is just a couple of minutes’ walk away, and it serves delicious traditional cuisine, so it’s sure to be a favourite for evening meals. You can even enjoy breakfast and lunch there too! A greater choice of restaurants and some supermarkets and shops are just a five-minute drive away down the coast in the village of Komolac. This makes it quick and easy to stock up on groceries and other items. Just a 10-minute drive will bring you to Bellevue Beach near Dubrovnik. The water that laps this pebble beach is very clear and calm so that everyone can enjoy safe swimming and snorkelling. The beach rarely gets busy or crowded, so you can unwind and leisurely explore the cave and rocks. Dubrovnik is less than 10 minutes away by car so that you can be exploring all its historical sites and cultural charm in no time at all. Alternatively, you could also cross the road and catch the bus into the city, especially if you want to relax and enjoy some evening drinks. The beating heart of Dubrovnik is its Old Town, with a network of winding, cobbled streets encircled by 16th-century stone walls. Walk along these walls, and you’ll come across many towers and an imposing fortress. Other places to tick off your sightseeing list include Gothic-Renaissance Rector’s Palace (which is now a history museum), the two Onofrio Fountains and the Franciscan monastery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : A security deposit might be requested on arrival
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday & Sunday between June - September
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included