Warm Inviting Home Steps From the Beach with Pool
Indulge in the quiet graces of villa living in Murter. This understated home is finished in warm, inviting hues of peachy orange, giving off summery, rustic vibes from the very outset. Stepping inside the home, guests will find themselves amongst a tastefully decorated home, awash with neutral hues to really envelope all in an atmosphere of calm tranquillity. Villa Mortero is set out across two floors, there are four bedrooms here, comfortably sleeping up to eight guests, making this a top choice for both friends and families. One of the bedrooms is completed with a bunk bed, perfect for younger guests and children. Each bedroom is finished in the same neutral hues, tasteful detailed with modern art and textured curtains. The bedrooms are also flooded with warm natural light, with windows offering amazing views of the city or park beyond. Downstairs, there is a fully equipped kitchen area which opens onto a large lounge area and a chic,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Explore one of Croatia’s most historic islands, Murter. Murter, although an island is connected to the mainland via a bridge which is convenient, especially for visitors as it is in a great location to explore the nearby towns and attractions. It’s been proven that Murter was actually inhabited in the prehistoric era meaning that this small island goes way beyond history and this brings a whole new meaning to the past of the island, people have been walking the coastline here for a very, very long time. These days, the islands main trades are tourism, fishing, farming and more interestingly, ship building. As it is still technically an island that does indeed mean that Murter is warmly surrounded by the gentle waves of the Adriatic and there are many bays and beaches where guests can go to truly enjoy it. Slanica is one of the more popular beaches, it’s shallow water attracting many families. Podvrske away from here and is one of the more picturesque beaches offering white sands, alluring light blue waters and amazing views of the nearby Kornati islands. Away from the calm and relaxing beach areas, there are a whole host of traditional Dalmatian specialties to discover from local wines to rustic Monkfish stew! There are also various remains of Roman buildings dotted around and for the more adventurous there are island trips, snorkelling and diving all nearby. There is even the Etnoland park which is an interesting take on a theme park and offers visitors a taste of rustic Croatian life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Not included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights on high season
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property