Fabulous and Peaceful Retreat with Pool
For those looking to escape the hustle and bustle, to find a peaceful retreat where you can relax in stunning surroundings, with peace and quiet for your whole stay, Villa Chesna is ideal! This fabulous, secluded property, nestles itself into the landscape; surrounded by lush Croatian greenery and impressive mountain ranges in a peaceful part of Imotski. The villa is easily accessible by road and there is ample space to park up to six cars at the villa.
As you arrive at Villa Chesna, there is a sense of calm, a truly relaxed atmosphere and the feeling of a home away from home. The spacious villa is made up of the first and second floors, as the ground floor is not in use. Decorated with comfort in mind, the villa is filled with stylish and warm furnishings, often utilising dark wood and antique items. On the first floor, there is a large kitchen and dining space, with historical art for guests to admire. The dining room...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Chesna is located in a secluded, peaceful part of Imotski, surrounded by lush Croatian greenery and impressive mountain range. It is easily accessible by road, but the villa offers full privacy with a quiet countryside setting. There is ample space for parking your car at the villa, with enough space for up to 6 cars. Villa Chesna is located around an hour away from the spiritual Medjugorje, an important place of pilgrimage and encouragement of faith. Many people visit this important site. Medjugorje is located across the border of Croatia and into Bosnia, so you will need your passports for the journey. Further activities, restaurants and bars can be found in Makarska, where you can visit the impressive Biokovo Mountain and enjoy the beautiful seas on the town’s bay. Makarska is a quaint and charming part of Croatia that still celebrates traditional ways and allows you to experience authentic Croatian culture. Through summer Makarska’s main square is filled with open-air restaurants and cafés, while behind the church, in the shade, the daily open-air market sells fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables. Along the harbour, overlooked by a string of cafés and pizzeria, wooden excursion boats offer one-day trips to Jelsa on Hvar and Zlatni Rat beach in Bol on Brac.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax is not included in the rental price (price per person per night)
- 01/01 - 31/03 and 01/10 - 31/12 = 6 kn
- 01/04 - 30/09 = 8 kn
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during July and August
- 4 nights the remainder of the year
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning available at €80
- Other Ts and Cs : High Chair & Cot available upon request