Remarkable Home with Beautiful Garden and Pool
Fresh, crisp, country air, gorgeous green views with complete peace and privacy. Discover the quieter side of Dubrovnik, one of Croatia’s most beautiful destinations.
Casa Ragusium is nestled amongst the trees at the bottom of a hill lies this simply stunning villa. With a focus on nature, this home really highlights the beauty that surrounds it. Delicately designed so as not to interrupt the growing life of the hillside, this home is as close as one can get to nature, besides camping in the woods!
The garden here is truly something, designed to a very high detail, it would be impossible not to enjoy spending time here. Naturally enclosed by trees and shrubbery, this sleek paved area is home to many fantastic features. At the foot of this space there is a pool, perfect for splashing, swimming and whatever the water inspires. Neighbouring this there are several sun loungers which are great for catching that summer...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Discover the old and the ancient with a luxurious twist in the beautiful city of Dubrovnik. Located in Southern Croatia, this sea facing city has become increasingly popular over the recent years attracting the likes of many well-known faces as well as many popular films and television shows including the world-famous Star Wars and Game of Thrones. For visiting film and ‘TV Buffs’, these filming locations are easy to find and make for a great snap to add to the scrapbook. Dubrovnik is most known for its Old Town, which is a completely walled, pedestrian only city and now a UNESCO world heritage site, which reaffirms its cultural and historical importance. This city was created in the 16th century, widely referred to as Dubrovnik’s heyday when they had one of the world’s largest merchant naval fleets making Dubrovnik a very rich city, this can be seen across much of the well-preserved architecture throughout the city. Outside of the Old Town, Dubrovnik has so much to offer all visitors. There is a month-long summer festival that sees the streets filled with music and arts, an interesting day trip for the whole family. There is also a maritime museum complete with in depth aquarium. There are galleries, an open-air cinema, the Revelin nightclub, traditional wine bars, a cable car to the highest peak, beaches and plenty of adventure sports. The Banje beach is especially great for guests, four poster beds are dotted around the beach and are available for all day rental, sun bathe here with a cocktail after a dip in the warm Adriatic.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Not included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted in the villa
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included