Ideal Serene Villa with Beautiful Views and a Pool
This modern eight-person villa is situated in the quiet hills, above the Town, overlooking the Dalmatian coastline. The villa features high-specification fixtures and fittings, which makes it an ideal holiday home for families who are looking to make the most out of their stay.
Entering the villa, you are welcomed by a large open plan living space and fully fitted kitchen, the sliding glass doors give you and your guests a great view of Primostin Town. The lounge has a polished and contemporary design, which exudes style.
A couch is positioned alongside a progressive-themed fireplace and opposite a flat screen television, making it an enticing cinema-like setting. The ground level is concluded by the first of the En-suite air-conditioned bedrooms, with a double bed.
Up the stairs, the remaining three En-suite bedrooms can be found. All these bedrooms are spacious and have outstanding views of the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Primosten is a small town on the Adriatic Sea, a short drive from Sibenik and Krka National Park. While perusing Primosten, you will notice several restaurants and taverns scattered amongst the white marbled streets. Many of these restaurants specialise in seafood cuisine and have brilliant views of the charming Velika Raduca Beach and surrounding Dalmatian Coast. The town still possesses some of its original 15th Century architecture, so make sure you visit the beautifully preserved Church of St. George. In the summer, you will be treated to numerous folk festivals and the legendary Donkey Race. Younger holidaymakers will be attracted to Primosten because of the renowned Aurora Nightclub, which is set 2km away from the towns centre, in the hills. The countryside is notorious for its vineyards, which produce the Babic grape for the Suha Punta winery; where their unique Opal wine is bottled.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Tax : Included
- Security deposit : €400 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included