Spectacular Hillside Villa with Luxurious Features Such as Private Cinema Room
Villa Nora is an incredibly luxurious holiday home that’s nestled on a hillside overlooking Puerto Pollensa bay. The views from this privileged position are breathtaking and can be enjoyed throughout the villa and the extensive outside space.
Ultra modern, chic and utterly beautiful is just some of the ways to describe Villa Nora. Newly-built and featuring the very highest quality features and facilities, you have everything you need to for a holiday spent in the lap of luxury.
Drive up the hill to the villa’s covered double carport on the top floor, which is also where you’ll find the entrance to Villa Nora. On this top floor is a large double bedroom with ensuite facilities and a walk-in wardrobe. Patio doors open onto a vast terrace with outdoor furniture for sitting and taking in the stunning sea views.
Take the stairs down to the second level, or arrive in style via the in-house lift! Here are the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A vast range of amenities is on your doorstep at Villa Nora, with many restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk. The heart of Puerto Pollensa is less than 5 minutes away by car, or 20 minutes on foot after enjoying a picturesque walk. In the town are a variety of shops and supermarkets for stocking up on groceries, as well as an even greater choice of bars and restaurants. Among other convenient facilities are a pharmacy, a petrol station and some banks. If you’re heading out for a day spent in Puerto Pollensa, you won’t be disappointed with what it has to offer. The main draw is the family-friendly Blue Flag beach with a 1.5 km-long stretch of sand and calm, clear waters that are ideal for swimming. Sun loungers and parasols are available to rent, with natural shade also being provided by the trees backing the beach. Other places to visit include the lively market square and the promenade with its boutique shops. Less than 10 minutes away by car is the historical, rural town of Pollensa. The winding streets are full of beautiful buildings, boutiques and galleries, making them an attraction in themselves. Many historical and cultural points of interest can also be found in and around the town. Some must-sees include the Roman bridge, Dionis Bennassar Museum and the 365 Calvari Steps. These steps take you up a hill to an attractive church and a great place to appreciate the views over the town. The best place to get an understanding of Pollensa’s history is the Museu de Pollenca. This museum features art from across many centuries and locally found artefacts dating back to prehistoric times.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1500 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied in case of damage to the property. The local Property Manager will contact you via email to request your details, the amount will be blocked on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the block will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The Balearic Tourist Eco Tax is included in the rental cost
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking - Included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and Highchairs are chargeable - 50 euros per item per week.