Chic Countryside Villa with Infinity Pool and Internal Lift
A real work of art in every way, this modern luxury villa nestled on a stunning terraced hillside in the charming resort of Puerto Pollensa is just 1,600 metres from the beautiful Bay of Pollensa.
Live a life of luxury and in complete tranquillity, even though you’re close to the cafes, bars and restaurants of the fashionable resort, thanks to the endless views of the surrounding countryside and Tramuntana Mountain range.
And the floor to ceiling windows makes the most of the magnificent views and allows Mediterranean sunlight to seep in.The villa sprawls across four floors but doesn’t worry about climbing lots of stairs; there’s an internal lift!
Filled with chic and contemporary designs, clean lines and minimal white décor, the open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area has fabulous views across the infinity pool and beyond. There is also a TV room with a ping-pong table; a great place for kids to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The fabulous villa is located just 1,600 metres from Peurto Pollensa. It was once a fishing village but now one of the most popular coastal towns in northern Mallorca. With a beautiful large marina and a horseshoe bay with a stunning mountain backdrop, the resort is wonderfully picturesque and filled with bars and restaurants. The beach is long and wide and furnished with sun loungers and many cool beach bars. On the other side of the port, D’Albercuix Beach runs alongside a promenade known as the pine walk and lined with tall pine trees. The beach is smaller and less touristy, making it ideal for younger families. For a day at the beach, Cala San Vincenc, an old fishing village arranged around four little cove beaches and stunning blue water is worth a visit, along with Cala Barques and Cala Molins.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1000 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied in case of damage to the property. The local Property Manager will contact you via email to request your details, the amount will be blocked on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the block will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The Balearic Tourist Eco Tax is included in the rental cost
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking - Included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and Highchairs are chargeable - 50 euros per item per week. Bedding is not included therefore clients are advised to bring cot bedding.