Incredibly Luxurious Villa with Extensive Countryside Mountain Views
Casa Esabella is an incredibly luxurious and spacious villa that sits within extensive grounds in the heart of the northern Mallorcan countryside. If you’re looking for a holiday home that truly lets you get away from it all, then Casa Esabella is a dream come true.
Natural materials are abundant throughout the villa, with beautiful stone walls, marble bathrooms and classic furnishings carved from high-quality woods. Such traditional features complement the chic, contemporary look to the villa and create a comfortable place to unwind after long days spent in the sun.
The large open-plan living/dining space feels bright and airy, thanks to the neutral décor and numerous windows and doors letting natural light flood in. Within the lounge area are several sofas and chairs that all sit around a satellite television for enjoying relaxed evenings.
Behind this space is a classic wood table that seats up to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With Casa Esabella enjoying such a secluded setting deep in the countryside, it’s no surprise that many outdoor activities are right on your doorstep. There are even some bikes in the double garage at the villa, giving everyone the chance to get out on two wheels to explore the naturally beautiful area. You can also follow paths through the countryside and up through the hills. The nearest place for amenities is Pollensa, with the journey by car taking less than 15 minutes. This historic town has a great choice of shops and supermarkets for stocking up on groceries, as well as bakeries and restaurants for treating yourself when enjoying a day out. There’s plenty to see and do in the town, with particular highlights being the Roman bridge that spans the river Sant Jordi and the many modern art galleries. If you’re feeling active, take the uphill walk from the centre of town to Puig de Pollenca, a medieval chapel and watchtower. For a day out by the sea, head to Puerto Pollensa, which is around 15 minutes away by car from the villa. Here you will find a Blue Flag beach with fine sand and calm waters that are ideal for swimming. There are also plenty of cafés, bars and restaurants on offer, as well as the chance to hire a pedalo or dinghy. The pretty town of Alcudia is less than a 15-minute drive away. It’s another place that’s just bursting with history, which you can see throughout the cobbled streets and squares that lie within the 14th-century town walls. There are many charming boutiques and cafés in which to lose yourself for a couple of hours as you soak up the local atmosphere. Some of the most interesting historical sites to visit include the medieval parish Church of Sant Jaume and the Roman ruins.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 2000 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied, to the local property manager, in case of damage to the property. This amount will be held on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the hold will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The Balearic Tourist Eco Tax is included in the rental cost
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking - Included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and Highchairs are chargeable - 50 euros per item per week.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.