Immaculate Countryside Villa with Contemporary Setting and Mountain Views
Part of a quiet, leafy residential area nestled within countryside close to the town of Pollensa, Villa Luziana is a contemporary holiday home with stunning mountain views.
The villa has neutral décor throughout, with fresh, white walls complemented by a stylish colour palette of blues, greys and yellows. This creates a relaxed feel in every room, with modern fixtures and furnishings adding a touch of luxury.
Villa Luziana is comprised of the main villa and a small apartment. On the ground floor of the villa is a spacious lounge with two areas to suit all needs. One has a large, comfortable sofa that’s ideal for snuggling up and watching films on the wall-mounted flatscreen television.
The other is a more grown-up space with seating in front of a beautiful fireplace. Here also are patio doors that open onto a partially-covered terrace with a large dining table and some room for enjoying a pre-dinner...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Luziana is nestled within idyllic countryside that’s backed by dramatic hills and mountains, making it an ideal base for exploring this beautiful area of north Mallorca on foot. It’s also in an excellent place for those times when you need to stock up on groceries, with a couple of supermarkets being just a 5-minute drive away. You’ll also find several cafés, restaurants, shops and even a shopping centre within 10 minutes of the villa. There’s an even greater selection of amenities in the nearby town of Pollensa, which is less than 10 minutes away by car. Don’t just visit this town for its convenient shops though, as it’s a place packed with history and plenty of sightseeing opportunities. It has a history dating back to the 13th century, with an 18th-century charming old town area. Narrow, winding streets are lined with beautiful old buildings and quaint shops, with the market square being a lively, bustling place to soak up the atmosphere. Take the stepped walk up to the Puig de Pollensa, a monastery on top of a hill, or marvel at Pont Romà, the town’s famous Roman bridge. Around a 15-minute drive away from the villa in Puerto Pollensa with its fantastic stretch of sand. You’ll find it easy to find a spot to relax on the beach while the children play on the soft, golden sand. The sea here is calm and clear, making it ideal for both swimming and snorkelling. You can hire loungers and parasols for ultimate comfort, as well as dinghies to take out on the water. Dotted along the beaches are many restaurants and cafés for grabbing ice creams or something delicious for lunch.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1500 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied in case of damage to the property. This amount will be blocked on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the block will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : The Balearic Tourist Eco Tax is included in the rental cost
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking - Included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and Highchairs are chargeable - 50 euros per item per week.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.