Traditional Centrally Located Spanish townhouse with Picturesque Gardens and Pool
Occupying a prime location within the heart of historical Pollensa town, Casa Mallorquina is a timelessly elegant holiday home that offers luxury and beauty throughout its spacious rooms.
This villa oozes refinement, from the elegant furnishings to the preserved original features that are complemented by high-end, modern facilities. Attention to detail can be found in every corner of each tastefully designed room, with an outside space that more than does justice to the equally as beautiful interior.
The accommodation of this traditional Spanish townhouse is exceptionally spacious throughout. You enter Casa Mallorquina via a grand entrance hall with a grand archway and beautiful wooden beams to the high ceilings. Sharing the space with carefully selected antique pieces of furniture is a classic dining table that seats up to six people.
The focal point here is a stunning restored stone fountain, which is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Mallorquina has a fantastic setting right in the heart of Pollensa, a historical and beautiful town. Amenities are literally on your doorstep, with shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars and more within just a few minutes’ walks. You’re also close to several bakeries, giving you plenty of chances to try some delicious local pastries! Head into town for a day of sightseeing and soaking up the laidback atmosphere. One of the closest places of interest is the Museu de Pollenca, which is housed in a building that was once a convent during the 16th century. It’s now a museum full of art spanning several centuries, as well as artefacts relating to prehistoric burials in the area. The building in itself is beautiful and well worth a stroll around to appreciate the architecture and design. Other attractions in the town include an ancient Roman bridge, Dionis Bennassar Museum and the 365 Calvari Steps. The latter involves walking up a stepped hill to reach a small church and an excellent location to stand and take in the views over the town and beyond. The nearest stretch of sand is to be found at Puerto Pollensa, which is about a 15-minute drive from the villa. The beach by the port is the most popular with families looking to enjoy a day out at the seaside. The stretch is lovely and clean, so it’s not surprising that it’s been awarded Blue Flag status. Lapping the 1.5 km of the beach are calm, shallow waters that are ideal for the children to go swimming in. You can rent loungers and parasols to stay cool when the sun is beating down, with natural shade provided by the trees that back the beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1000 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied in case of damage to the property. This amount will be blocked on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the block will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The Balearic Tourist Eco Tax is included in the rental cost
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking - Included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and Highchairs are chargeable - 50 euros per item per week.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool Heating cost is extra - 350 euros per week - please request in advance as it might take 48 hours to fully heat the pool depending on the exterior temperature.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.