Delightful 3-Bedroom Home with Sea Views
Oozing rustic charm from every inch of her old stone walls, you’ll fall in love with Villa Mio before you even step inside. Sleeping just six privileged guests, this characterful, country villa lies on the west coast of Mallorca, just a short drive from Deia village.
Once you’ve navigated the winding driveway, you’re rewarded with total seclusion and nothing but pine trees as neighbours. Villa Mio welcomes you into an impressive space.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living room features exposed beams across very high ceilings and natural lights floods in through large windows. The terracotta stone floor is polished and time-worn, and the country style furniture creates a grand yet homely feel inside this beautiful home.
The master bedroom is found on the same floor, complete with reception area, four poster bed and private bathroom. It’s indulgent, spacious and delightfully decorated. Two further...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Much of this mountainous region, running along Mallorca’s western coastline – and surrounding Villa Mio – is covered in pine forests, lemon trees and olive groves. This lovely landscape is deemed so special; it has been granted world heritage site status by UNESCO. The foothills of the Serra de Tramuntana are what give the rise and fall to the dramatic scenery, visible from every window, balcony and terrace at Villa Mio. Despite its rural location, the nearby village of Deia is blessed with first-class restaurants, due to the affluent visitors and residents attracted to this charming, secluded village. As well as fine eateries, including a Michelin restaurant, you’ll also find a few local shops and art galleries, or you could travel to Soller, a neighbouring town, and browse food, craft and local goods stalls at the morning market. Look out for locally grown olives! The nearest beach to Villa Mio is Cala Deia. This beautiful little cove only has a shingle beach, but the sea is perfect for swimming, and because it’s crystal clear, it’s worth taking a mask and snorkel to explore beneath the surface. Stop for lunch or make your way down here for a sunset and seafood dinner on the terraces of C’a Patro March and Can Lluc. For sunbathing, sandcastle building, inflatables and sun loungers, travel a short distance along the coast to Puerto de Soller. Boasting the only sandy beaches on this side of the island, you’ll also find a waterfront promenade for afternoon strolls and an array of shops, cafes and restaurants. The marina is where you can book watersports at the diving centre and boat excursions for exploring this picturesque stretch of coast. Once you’ve had your fill of sea, sand and sun, head back to Villa Mio for that perfect sunset moment. Happy holiday!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1000 euros - The security damage amount will be held on a credit card and released after the departure date. We will contact you before your arrival date to request the credit card information.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 night
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.