Contemporary Mallorcan Style Villa with beautiful surroundings
Located in the Valldemossa valley just off the western coast of Mallorca, Casa Rosas is a real country retreat. Sleeping up to eight guests, this splendid country house is set in its grounds. Although only five minutes from the village, your accommodation and outdoor space are large enough to create a sense of having escaped from it all.
Casa Rosas is a spacious, family home built in traditional Mallorcan style, with green shutters, stone walls and exposed beams. You even have a real log fire in the living room.
The main house has three bedrooms, and a casita on the grounds is where you’ll find the fourth. All are tastefully decorated with large pieces of wooden furniture, injecting old-world grandeur into otherwise contemporary spaces thanks to the fabulous en-suite bathrooms and modern décor.
Large windows and French doors allow beautiful views of your lush gardens and mountainous scenery beyond. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Rosa is found at the bottom of an idyllic valley, surrounded by the Tramuntana mountains. Set about seven kilometres inland from the coast, Valldemossa village is quiet but characterful with a good supply of shops, pavement cafes and restaurants. Shoppers have plenty of opportunities to find gifts and souvenirs at artisan boutiques. Or, the weekly market on Sunday mornings has stalls stocked with handmade jewellery, locally grown olives, fresh fruit and crafts. The small fishing port, a short drive from the village, is home to a small, pebble beach, a few boats and a charming restaurant. Olives have grown on the sun-drenched slopes of the Tramuntana mountains for centuries. The one-hundred-hectare agricultural estate of Son Morgues attests to that fact. Lying just outside Valldemossa, this fourteenth-century estate specialises in organic olive oil. Visits can be booked in advance or call in to buy delicious olives, oil and preserves. Hikers and cyclists can set off from Casa Rosa and venture uphill, along steep, wooded trails and picturesque countryside. UNESCO has granted this region world heritage site status, and once you reach the summit, you’ll see why. Your views are panoramic, across the Serra de Tramuntana around you and the Balearic Sea beyond. How wonderful! If you wish to explore the western coast of Mallorca, you can reach Puerto de Soller in about thirty minutes by car. As well as being a delightful harbour town and boasting the only sandy beaches on this side of the island, you can also book boat excursions from the marina, including round trips to Sa Calobra and Cala Tuent.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1000 euros - The security damage amount will be held on a credit card and released after the departure date. We will contact you before your arrival date to request the credit card information.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.