Serene 6-Bedroom Hilltop Villa with Infinity Pool
Villa Sueño welcomes you into her exclusive estate with a courtyard, fountain, potted palms and first glimpse of the sea through vine-clad archways. A heavenly holiday awaits! Set on a hillside in the Tramuntana Mountains on Mallorca’s west coast, you’ll quickly see why UNESCO has deemed this region worthy of being a world heritage site. Your views of the sea and mountains are stunning.
The grandeur continues indoors in the main hall, with opulent chandelier lighting, artwork on the walls and decorative pieces make a very bold statement. What an entrance! From here, walk through to the library and discover an extraordinary room. There are large, sumptuous sofas, a wall full of books and every reason to gather friends and family together to celebrate being on holiday together.
A second reception room is complete with a log fire for out-of-season evenings in, plentiful relaxed seating and a self-playing piano for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Serra de Tramuntana mountain range provides a dramatic backdrop to Mallorca’s western coastline. UNESCO has given this beautiful region world heritage site status, and the steep, wooded hillsides, ancient olive groves, charming villages and hidden coves are worthy of the honour. Despite feeling like you are miles from anywhere, Villa Sueño is just a short drive to the village of Deia. Thanks to the exclusivity of the villas and discerning residents, this small place boasts an excellent selection of restaurants. Es Raco d’Es Teix is Michelin starred, serving up delicious Mallorca-Mediterranean cuisine and the sophisticated El Olivio is located within the prestigious Hotel Belmond La Residencia. For fewer frills, enjoy Tapas at El Barrigon Xelini or paella at Sa Vinya. The nearest cove to Villa Sueño is Cala Deia. Seven kilometres down to the coast from the village centre and you’ll discover this exquisite and sheltered little beach. Covered in shingle, not sand, it’s where you’ll come for seafood lunches at the two restaurants, a swim in the calm sea and fantastic snorkelling, thanks to the fantastic visibility and rock-strewn seabed. For a full day out, head along the coast about twenty-five minutes to Puerto de Soller. Set in a beautiful, natural harbour, this delightful coastal town has the only two sandy beaches on this side of the island. Sunbathe, build sandcastles, book inflatables, parasols or kayaks from the beach and soak up the Mallorcan sun. After lunch, either stroll along the promenade around the edge of the bay or take the traditional tram, which runs all the way to the marina. From here, you can admire the yachts, try your hand at watersports or make a boat trip to explore the island further. Before heading home, enjoy dinner at one of the waterfront restaurants or a glass of beer at a bar, and watch the world go by. Be sure to return to Villa Sueño before the day ends, find your perfect spot on the terrace and wait for the sun to set.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1000 euros - The security damage amount will be held on a credit card and released after the departure date. We will contact you before your arrival date to request the credit card information.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.