Chic 4-Bedroom Hilltop Home with Balearic Sea Views
Overlooking the beautiful Balearic Sea, Villa Neva occupies an enviable, hilltop position above the village of Deia. This strip of Mallorca’s west coast attracts discerning tourists wanting the very best from their holiday. From up here, it’s easy to see why. Sleeping eight guests in enchanting style, Villa Neva’s gorgeous tiled floors and décor throughout are strongly influenced by the island’s Moorish roots dating back almost one thousand years. The restrained and delightfully fresh colour palette consists mostly of whites, blues and warm wood. Your four spacious bedrooms feel more like mini-studios, with reception furniture, doubles beds, gorgeous en-suite bathrooms and dressing areas. The views from the windows and balconies are, of course, quite spectacular. Quaint and quirky, Villa Neva’s living room is arranged across two open levels, featuring chic and stylish seating and coffee tables. This is where everyone can find their...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
As the magnificent sea views from Villa Neva testify, you’re not far from the coast. Just a ten-minute drive will bring you to Cala Deia, where a small, shingle beach shelters in a cove with pine-clad cliffs on either side. The waters here are beautifully clear and ideal for exploring with a mask and snorkel. Other water sports such as diving, coasteering and kayaking are available at centres along the west coast. Cala Deia is one of only a few beaches along the west coast of Mallorca, so why not make the most of this beautiful spot and lunch in one of the beach-front restaurants serving seafood and local dishes. For the only sandy beach on this side of the island, travel along the coast to Puerto de Soller. This two-hundred-and-fifty metre stretch of golden sand is perfect for sandcastle building, watersports and boat trips from the marina, as well as sunbathing and swimming in the sparkling sea! Lying in the shadow of Teix mountain, Deia has long been a holiday hideaway for rich and famous visitors, as well as affluent residents. Thanks to such a prestigious clientele, several fabulous restaurants are available for you to dine between the village centre and the shoreline. Treat yourself to an enchanting view over the village while dining on Mediterranean-Mallorcan cuisine at Michelin starred at Es Raco d’Es Teix. Or, Restaurante Sebastian offers a traditional Mallorcan dining experience, set within an ancient stable building. For paella and a relaxed setting, try Sa Vinya, also within easy reach of Villa Neva. Surrounded by spectacular scenery and challenging hills, Deia is a hotspot for cyclists and walkers. Many cycling trails lead off from the centre of the village, and it’s impossible to avoid sharp inclines and descents between here and the coast! Similarly, for walkers, only the brave should attempt the five-hour trek starting from Valldemossa. Walking back up to Villa Neva along time-worn mule tracks, through woodland and along the coast, be sure to stop along the way and admire views stretching as far as Palma.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1000 euros - The security damage amount will be held on a credit card and released after the departure date. We will contact you before your arrival date to request the credit card information.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.