Historic Button Factory Apartment with Unique Rooftop Garden
This apartment is a real hidden gem, located in the loft of a converted warehouse, and is the perfect base for your trip to London!
The apartment is on the 3rd floor, so please note it is not ideal for those with limited mobility.
- Open plan kitchen, sitting and dining area, flowing around the space perfectly.
- Master bedroom with King Sized bed and ensuite bathroom
- Second bathroom with shower
- Most excitingly, the phenomenal roof terrace overlooking London, with a small vegetable patch and a wealth of greenery.
- A floor mattress can also be arranged for the space in the sitting room for a small extra fee.
Please note that the apartment backs onto the railway, and you will hear the background noise of the trains. The bedroom is on the opposite side of the apartment, so this limits the noise a great deal.
London Bridge is a fantastic...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Not suitable for children (0-12 years) as there are a lot of cacti in the property, and the stairs to the terrace do not have a barrier so can be a hazard - if you would still like to stay with a child or infant then please note we are not liable for any incidents
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- Please note that this property does not have a TV.