Unique Apartment in the Heart of Shoreditch
This is a unique, extraordinary apartment. Beautifully decorated and designed, this space is both comfortable as well as stylish, and there is plenty of space to relax.
The apartment is located on the first floor, up one flight of stairs and features:
- Large, open-plan kitchen with a dining table, perfect for preparing a meal for those quiet nights in.
- Sitting room with a smart TV, great to relax after a day out exploring London’s sights.
- Master bedroom with a super-king bed, at the rear of the apartment and away from any potential noise.
- second bedroom with a double bed, overlooking the bustling streets of Shoreditch. The windows are double glazed to reduce any noise, but please note that London is a busy city and you may hear the occasional noise.
- Bathroom with a shower
The apartment is an 8 minute walk to Old Street Tube Station, where you can catch the underground across...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Shoreditch is a must-see part of London for any visitor. Its mix of filmset-perfect cobbled streets of early Georgian townhouses sit alongside converted warehouses and graffiti murals aplenty. Many of the artist residents who first made the area hip have had to move away on account of rising house prices, but there's still plenty to see and the area is ram-packed full of small galleries, independent boutiques and some of London's coolest bars and restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Not suitable for children (2-12 years)
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM